Beauty And The Beast (Part II)

Y-you
E-Ethan  

Mark's Pov

I sat alone in this castle. My castle. Left to me by my long gone Mother and Father. Secluded from everyone and everything. No one could ever understand me, how could they? I'm a monster. "Hello?" a soft toned voice echoed through the dark stone halls. I stood from my chair and glanced at the rose once more. I shouldn't have been so selfish and blind. "Pa Pa!" The same voice spoke louder this time. "y/n what are you doing here? You must leave now!" I heard the prisoner speak to I'm guessing his daughter. I rushed from my room and headed to the dungeon where I locked the thief up.

I stormed down the rough stone stairs and saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. I snapped myself out of it. She would never go for someone like me. Who would? "Who dares trespass into my castle?!"... 

(Time Skip )

Your Pov

I wake up...in my room? Wait? was I dreaming?? I look over at my alarm clock...7:00 a.m. UUGH!!! I hopped out of bed and made myself a delicious bowl of cereal. The best bowl I will ever have in my opinion. After that, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. My phone went off. I grabbed it and checked to see who it was. I spat my toothpaste out. "SHitaki Sticks!" Today is Ethan's party! I answered the call...

Y: Heyyy...best brother of mi-
E: You forgot about the party...don't worry I knew you would...just don't forget to dress up and you'll be good.
Y: Any specific theme??
E: Yeah actually, my friend said it would be fun to do a Royal court Masquerade. 
Y: So a Disney cosplay with a mask??
E: Pretty much, I'm going to be Eric from Frozen
Y: That sounds li-wait...Eric is from Little Mermaid...
E: Oh look at the time, I gotta get started on decorating the place...see ya on the flip side

He soon hung up after he said that. Well, I know where I have to go...Spirit Holloween Here I come.

Mark's Pov

I snapped awake in a cold sweat. I felt my face and jolted up out of bed. My vision blurred in and out and I felt my body begin to sway so I grabbed onto my dresser trying to hold myself up as I made my way to my bathroom. There was a faint ringing in my ears as I finally felt my way to the bathroom. I flicked the light switch on and winced as the light blinded me.  I turned on the shower and tried to wake myself up.

After about 15 minutes I got out and dried off. The room was filled steam which made me feel more at ease. I walked out into my bedroom and got dressed. I took my phone off the charger and see I had six missed calls from Ethan...crap...I think I know what this is about. I decided I would face time him. After a few seconds, he accepted my request...

E: MARK! YOU'RE ALIVE!!
M: Sadly...
E: Woah! Your voice changed *It was deeper and raspier* So, who are you going to be tonight?
M: Excuse-em-what-now?
E: MY costume party? WHo are you going to be?
M: Myself, pfft. obviously...
E: I respect you, Mark, keeping it anonymous I like it!
M: Alright, well I gotta do a few things before the party, but I'll see you soon so we can sta-
E: Actually, my sister is going to help me set things up, so no need, just take your time and I'll see ya soon!
M: Alright, Buh-Bye! By the way happy birthday!
E: Bye! and thanks! 

I hung up...well now I know I need to run to the costume store...

Your POV

I pulled into the party store and walked in and saw all of the Halloween costumes and decorations. Finally, I saw the Disney section, but it looks like I wasn't the only one looking for a last minute Disney costume. I usually have anxiety when it comes to people in the same aisle as me, but I seriously need to find a costume and like leave. I roam the aisle and see most of the costumes in my size were sold out. I found myself walking close to the man until I accidentally bumped into him. "Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was goi-" he interrupted me. "It's fine," his deep raspy voice reminded me of something, "... Who dares trespass into my castle?!"  "Sorry, I normally don't sound like this, I woke up with a head cold of some sort," he held out his hand, "I'm Mark." I hesitantly looked at his hand before grabbing it, "Nice to meet you. I'm y/n," I smiled and looked at the costumes over this end.

"Last minute costume party I assume?" I ask as he laughs. "Very last minute, I swear the most unorganized party I will probably ever attend," he says and I start laughing. "I wish you were going to my brother's party then because this is going to be everything but unorganized. Dad and he have been non-stop planning this shindig since July, they just recruited me for set-up, and probably one of those people handing out drinks," I shake my head and he laughs in a real deep tone. "I'm stuck in between two different costumes," he says, "I either want to go as Gaston, or Beast, but I have no idea who all is going to be there, an-"I interrupt him, "With that voice, Beast. It wouldn't make sense if you went as Gaston. You know?" I make my point and he nods.

"In fact, you just made up my mind," I grab the last Bell dress that just so happened to be my size, "I hope you have fun at your party," I smile and wave away. "You as well," he gives me a sly grin and my mind drew a blank...I know him...but from where? "This library is yours, that is if you want i-is there something wrong?" Beast asks and I smile. "No, this is just, wow..." 

My dream? Dad and Mom used to say that, well, no this is insane! Just because My Uncle and my late Aunt, and my Mom and Dad have conjoined dreams, doesn't mean this is it. No! I refuse to believe in such a thing!

Mark's POV

It's...it's her...I'm not dreaming right? She's...wow.