(Darkiplier) {EXTREMELY LONG}

(Final Word Count Is 6,072

When I mean long I mean like 5 parts put together so don't let the page count scare you...BTW there are going to be lots of pictures...soooo lez begin)

(THE SHIP OF ALL SHIPS)

"Mark, I-" I was shocked. The one man I thought that-that I honestly thought cared for me, betrayed me. I love him. I thought he loved me. He looked at Amy then back at me. He sighed and she nodded. Silent conversations...secrets. Mark stood up and took me out of the apartment so we could talk in private.

"Y-y/n. I-I'm sorry. Please just give me a chance to explain this," he says as I start to tear up.

"I mean, were we just a joke? Is that what we were to you?" I rubbed my eyes letting out a shaky breath. His dark brown eyes began to well up as well.

"No, we were never a joke. Y/n, no matter what I always will care about you, hell you are my best friend, but I'm so, so sorry. I just never felt that way about you," He put his hands on his hips sniffling a bit, "I'm sorry you had to find out the way that you did. I should have told you sooner, but we didn't want to tell anyone."

"I walked in on my best friend making out with my other best friend. I thought that when you let me move in with you, to get away from my past, that you actually cared for me. That you wanted me," I pulled on my sweater sleeves and wiped my eyes again, "Dammit! I'm supposed to support you. I'm supposed to be happy for you!" I had my back against the wall; I slowly slid down until I was sitting on the carpeted hallway. I felt a presence sit next to me; I assumed it was Mark.

"y/n, don't think that I don't love you because I do, just not in the way you want me too. We have been friends for a very, very long time, and I can't risk losing you, you're the sister I never had. My family away from home. The woman I'd never thought about keeping secrets from, but Amy told me before we started dating that you liked me and, well that is the single only secret that I will ever keep from you," Mark went on placing his hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off.

"I don't want to lose you, Mark," I put my hand up to cover my face.

"Hey, hey. You're not going to lose me, I promise," he says gently.

I looked up and turned my head to face him. He gave me a weak smile as he opens his arms. I laughed and leaned into his chest. I listened to his lungs fill and up with air and exhale it out. There was something odd though, I didn't hear a heartbeat. Maybe I'm just tired.

"Am I still allowed to live with you? For now at least? Until I find my own place?" I ask as he takes his hand and starts to stroke my head relaxing me further.

"Shh, you don't have to worry about anything, okay. You can stay as long as you want to," he mumbles lowly.

I sit up and brush the hair from my face, "Thanks, Mark. I'm going to go ahead and go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning," I stood up along with Mark.