Apocalypse (Part III)

Your POV

I held my hand out so Tron can follow us back to the house. Mark set me down and He sat as well letting his board come to a stop and mine as well. "Okay, spill it." I say. "Me? If anybody needs to explain anything it's you." he said making a point. "I'm talking about your board, ya goof. How in the hell did you build this in one night? Or for the matter you were asleep so when?" I ask.

"Her name is Quorra, and while you were fixing Tron, I studied the boards mechanical structure and started to build one myself." he says. "You built Quorra just by looking at Tron?" I say looking down at the board. His board feels stronger and is a little bit bigger. "Pretty much, I hope my college time served me well." he says.

"Really? What were you going for?" I ask. "Engineering and abroad studying, but enough about that. I saw the way you looked back there, and I know we just met, but I feel like something hit home if you know what I mean?" Mark stated and I sighed. "It's honestly nothing, just getting over stuff." I say looking down at the board swaying my feet in the air.

"I know how you're feeling y/n," I cut him off. "Do you? You just found all of you're friends, and they are alive, well for the most part, but still. You have more than I ever did my first two months. I didn't find my allies until month four and all of them were gone by month seven because of me!" I felt like crying but I'm not that pitiful.

"How long have you been out?" he asks obviously feeling pity. "About a year, give or take.." I say and he looks shocked. "My brother, ah, about a week ago we got ambushed by bandits in Dayton and he didn't make it." I looked up and see Mark's glassy brown eyes staring down. I put my hand on top of his.

"We just need to have faith that one day will be better." Mark says looking at our hands. "There you g- Better." I say realizing something. "Yeah, one da-" I interrupt him. "No Mark you're a genius!" I stand up and Mark quickly follows confused. "What did I do?" he asks.

"Your Irish friend-Sean," he buts in, "Sean, anyways he can control the mutated side of him. If I can get a hold of my mom's work on radiation and her old database I might be able to find a cure!" I yell super excited. "I really shouldn't have done that." I jump on Tron hearing buzzes behind us. "Fly!" we say at the same time bolting through the clouds.

*Time Skip*

I jumped off of Tron and Mark did the same with Quorra. We walked inside and the three boys obviously made themselves at home considering they were paying gta on the ps3. "Well Mark if you need me, I will be in the garage working on Tron and my project." I say walking into the garage setting my board on the table hooking it up to the laptop and tweaking it with a spark tool.

I heard the door inside the garage open and close. "Hey." A different voice rang in my ear. "I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Sean and-" "You're a monster that I should've killed. Don't think you're safe just yet." I interrupt him. "Look I'm trying to be nice. I am still human...somehow...and I still have feelings just like you!" he says sounding hurt.

"Y/n." I mumble putting my tool down and moving to the computer screen. "What?" he asks. I rip my face away and look at him with a stern look. He made a face and my expression softened, "My name is y/n." The face he made reminded me of Dani, but he is gone, and there is nothing I can do. 

"Would you like to help me?" I ask and he nods. "If it helps the cause, I am in!" he replies. "Wait! how do you know my cause?" I question him. "Simple, you obviously hate that I am a mutated,well half ah one at least. You want me dead because of it. Also you're tired of running and killing everything. So our cause is a cure or in this case, your project." he says.

"Well done Sean! Hey you don't mind if I get a blood sample do you?" I ask and he stands there shocked. "I don't think that is a good idea, I haven't been cut before, well like this at least. I don't want to accidentally snap on you, or for you to kill me." he says and I nod.

"You're right, that will be for another night." I say and grab a pen and paper. "Until then I want you to write me a list of before you we returned and after you were turned. How do you feel? What changes do you experience,and anything else you feel is necessary." I state and he looks down at the notepad and back up at me. "Where are you going?" 

"Are you kidding me! I haven't seen a ps3 in years let alone play one! I need to get in on this! You can join us after you're done your homework." I say and leave him in the garage to think. The boys all look at me. "What?" I ask.

"Is he still alive?" The bearded one said. "Um...yeah? And you are?" I ask. "Oh I'm Wade, that's Bob," he points to the person playing gta at the moment, "an you already met Mark." Wade says and I look around the place again. "Y/n, can you come up here a minute!" Mark yells from upstairs.

"oooh get sum." The two men said being immature. I rolled my eyes at them and walked upstairs to Mark's room. "Yes Ma-" I was cut off.  "Woah." I looked around and there were all of these lights strung across the ceiling and a paper plate picnic on the floor with Tron waiting on the tv set. "What is all of this?" I ask.

"Whatever you want it to be."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>