Day 6: Do you wanna build a Snowman

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas Markimoo Gave To Me: Six Snowballs to the Face

I'm still mad at you...for what a snowball fight...you killed Douglas...how do you name a snowman Douglas...who kills a snowman named Douglas!...touche...you know what you can tell the story...really...yea I'm tired and cold, I just want to nap a while...okay, stay warm *Throws socks at you*...thanks...okay so it all started that morning when we woke up, oh gawd I',m starting to sound like her...

Mark's POV

I woke up in a familiar bed, but y/n wasn't there. I looked at the time and it was only 12:00. 12:00! I jump out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater. I open my curtain to see y/n, Tyler, Ethan, and Katelyn playing in the snow! It snowed, and no one woke me up! Them Bars of Bish Soap! I put on my shoes and my coat and walk downstairs.

"Well, look who decided to get out of bed!" My mom said and I laughed. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" I ask walking into the kitchen. "Even Markiplier needs his beauty sleep," she says and I roll my eyes. "When you go out can you give them hot chocolate! I left the tray on the table," she says and I nod. 

I go over to the table and grab the tray. "Wait, where's my mug?" I ask noticing there is only four mugs on the tray. "You didn't go outside, therefore you will not get hot chocolate, yet." I laugh a little. "okay Mom, whatever you say," I smile and walk down the hall. "Have fun, Love you!" She yells. "Love ya two!" I yell back and open the door.

"Well, look who decided to get up!" Tyler yells and throws a snowball at Katie. "Okay guys I brought Hot Coco so don't kill me yet!" I place the tray on the ground as they come running towards me grabbing a cup. "Good Afternoon, Mark," y/n smiles and sips her drink. "Afternoon? Oh okay." I say as the door opens and closes. My mom brought me out a cup of hot chocolate and kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks, Mom!" I say as she walks back in. She slammed the front door. "See you make your Mom work too hard," Tyler says to me. "No, I do not!" I retaliate. "When was the last time you made her dinner, or did the laundry, or made your own damn cup of hot chocolate!" Katelyn yelled and my mouth fell. "Well I-" I was interrupted. "If I was you I'd be on my hands and knees helping her in any way she needed," Ethan said and of course, the rest of our conversation snowballed downhill. (BA DUM PSHHH)

We had a little snowball war, and I mean war! I think I almost broke Ethan's nose, maybe that would actually fix his face. (Im sorry, Luv Ya Ethan!)

"Let's build a snowman!" Ethan yelled randomly. "Oh my gosh! I haven't built one of those since I was little!" y/n said excitedly. "Well, I guess we're building a snowman!" I yell and run into the cold snow. I start rolling snow around and y/n helps me push the ball around the yard so we can make a good sturdy base.

We pushed the base where we wanted to display the snowman. "Mark, help us lift his chest!" Tyler yells as him and Ethan are struggling to lift it off the ground. I walk over and help them lift the giant ball off the ground and place it on tp of the base. Katelyn and y/n made the head already and decorated it. I grabbed some stones from the pathway leading to the door and put them on the chest. 

"He's beautiful!" Katelyn screams, "y/n and I already have a name for him!" "Oh, really?" I ask. "We are going to name him Douglas!" y/n yells and shoves sticks in his sides. "Name him Saaam!" Ethan says and we started laughing. "Frodo is frozen and Saaaam's a snowman!" I laugh out. "No we are naming him Douglas!" the girls said. "No, we are naming him Sam!" Ethan and I say. There is only one way to settle this.

"Tyler, what do you want to name the snowman?" I ask him and his eyes went wide. "Oh no, don't drag me into this!" he says walking away. "Oh no you don't," Ethan brings him back. "Tyler if you don't get your ass over here, I will break-up with you!" Katie said and Tyler looks at me then at her, then at me, then at her. He went to her side.

"Traitor," I grumble. "You would have done the same thing, I don't wanna hear it," Tyler replies. "Not if a snowman's name was at sta-" just the my hand collided with the snowman's face and as it fell I did as well. (My rhyme game be on fire...I need to take a chill pill...I need to wrap this up...Snow sorry I can't stop...)

Everyone gasps in horror. I was covered, and I mean a blanket of snow was just ontop of me. "MARK YOU KILLED DOUGLAS!" I heard y/n yell. I started to shiver and I looked up at everyone. 

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"