Day 3: Grinch /w a twistiplier

On The Third Day Of Christmas Markimoo Gave To Me: 3 Who's from Whoville?

^^ (I could so see Mark do that..) ^^

Okay...Okay...so...wait why me? It was your dream...it was yours too...uggh...fine okay so a long time ago mark and i had a conjoined dream right...yeah the cinderella thing...right anyways after we were done decorating Mark and I went back to the hotel room...

Your POV

"I don't think I've ever been more nervous than I was at your Dad's." I laugh az we throw our coats on the ground. "I noticed. You didn't cuss in front of them, which by the way, Dad found very considerate." I smiled as he walked to the closet. "I think, I'm going to take a shower," Mark said grabbing a towel.

"M'kay, I think I'm just gonna hit the hay." I walked over to my suit case to get a pair of pajama pants. "Alright, just in case of you fall asleep before I get out," Mark walked over to me and kissed my lips softly, "Goodnight Babe." I smile and we stand there with our foreheads resting on each other. "Go get a shower ya smelly," I shove him away and we giggle.  Once he locked the door I slid my pajamas on and went to bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"W-where am I?" I looked around. Everything looked fake, and well, plastic. "Whoville, sweetheart!"  A guy around my height said. "Thankyou was all I could say before he rushed away like we had never spoken before. Hmm...Whoville....let's check this place out.

(Time Skip brought to you by Max)

This place is pretty freaking cool. "y/n?!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw, Mark? He had his long dark brown hair back and his old glasses too. "Mark?" I'm dreaming. "Are we?" he asks and I nod. "Pretty sure." He lifts his arms up, "Great, who am now? Sally?" He asks me. "No? To be honest, this might be just a normal dream." I look around at the Christmas decor around the town.

"Normal, please, since when have any of these been normal?" he made a point. "True, but who knows maybe it's different this time," I say and take his hand. "Different my ass," he mumbles and I hit his shoulder. "No cussing in Whoville that is like a law!" I mumble harshly as he rolls his eyes. "y/n! We are in a dream which means I can say whatever I want and practically do whatever I want." he says yelling.

"You don't need to make a scene," I look around and noticed my surroundings started to change. The area went dark. "Mark? Mark! MARK!" I start running around but it's probably no use. I heard sirens and saw a spotlight on a crashed car. "Mark?" I walk up to the car and look around. "She's not going to make it...CLEAR...123...C'mon!" I heard a bunch of voices in the distance. "No, Mom, No!" I try to run to her but I don't move an inch.

 (Anybody else hate when this happens)

"Cheer up little one, she's in a better place now. How about we get you back to your original dream." A lady in white holding a candle took my hand and led me away. "Who are you?" I ask. "I am Christmas Past. I must've made a wrong turn and fell into you thinker on accident, but now that I have done so in three days another one of us will come to visit." She says as we float to another place.

"I believe this is, wait this is your dream?" she asks as I look around. I saw Mark chained to a wall brutally injured and...the Grinch holding the whip? "Sounds right," I say as she looks at me like I'm insane. "Here," with a wave of her fingers the dream began to play. "S-stop. You won't get away with this?" Mark says breathing heavily and sweating profusely.  "Oh, but I think I will. *laughs a grinchy laugh*" He cracks the whip making Mark flinch.

"That's enough Arlencchino." (R-len-chee-no) Christmas Past said holding her hand out. "Christmas Past?" the Grinch drops the whip. "Come here," she says as he walks up to her. "No," he backed away. "What?" she questions. "You left me, I had to find a new hobby." he picks the whip up. "No, Arlencchino stop. This isn't you" she says walking closer to him. "But I-I don't know that person anymore." her replies.

"Come back with me, I'll get you back to being the trickster you are supposed to be." she held her hand out. He took it this time and his appearance changed. He's just a boy! "See you around, y/n," he said and they disappeared.

I ran to mark and undid his shackles. "How comes in these you are always hurt, and shirtless," I say and he laughs. "Ask your noggin. This was not my doing," he says and we laugh. "Plus I'm adding Grinch to the fear list." he says as I help him stand. He lets out a groan. "You know for a dream this freakin' hurts." we laugh as I kiss his forehead.

"One second." I close my eyes and re-open them to see an amazing skyline view. "Really, was this necessary?" I look back and see Mark in a Chrismas sweater that lights up. "Okay, I didn't see that coming," I say and look out of the balcony. "Where are we?" he walks up and leans on the terrace. "I don't really know, top of a building somewhere." I sat and look at him.

He smiles down and looks at me. "You know what, it's official. This is the weirdest one we've witnessed." I roll my eyes at his comment. "Really, so when you played a teenage princess that wasn't weird at all?" I ask. "Who names their kid Arlencchino?"  I roll my eyes. "May I remind you this kid has also been your boss so, yea I would be mo-" I slipped backward somehow and I was falling. 

"Y/N!" Mark yelled and I woke up. "Thank Gawd!" I breathe and flop back to my pillow. I look at Mark's shirt and laugh. "What?" he asks and looks down and sees the Christmas sweater from the dream. "OH MY GAWD!"

"How was your trip in Whoville?" I asked him and we laughed.