Day 10: Carol of the Creed

On the Tenth Day of Christmas Markimoo Gave To Me: Ten minute drive to the Theater

So, Mark flew back to Cincinatti so I'm going to say today's story. What day are we on? Day 9 ...10 it's 10, that's right. Okay so we just got back from the airport and we haven't talked since the hospital...

Your POV

We pulled into the driveway and Mark grabbed our bag and slammed his car door shut. "So you're just going to ignore me?!" I ask him and he shakes his head, opens the house door, and slams it shut. I open my car door and slammed it shut. I storm inside and notice Tyler and Ethan were already staring at the door in confusion.

I groan in frustration as I stomped passed my friends and enter a bathroom. I heard a knock on the door. "y/n? Are you okay?" I heard Ethan through the door. "Not now, trust me. Ya get more out of Mark than you would me. 'Cause I still don't know why he's mad at me!" I yell and collapse crying. "What happened in Cincinatti?" he asks as he starts to jiggle the door knob.

I open the door and he notices my tears. He puts his hand son my shoulders, "What happened in Cincinatti?"

Mark's POV

Hi guys so I'm making this video from my room in Cincinnati hopefully y/n edits this in somehow...

"She's going to die! Tyler you don't understand!" I yell with my head in my hands trying to stay calm. "How do you know? Just because something happens in a dream, doesn't mean it actually happened! She's going to be fine," Tyler says to me and I look around. My heart sinks deeper. "Follow me," I get off my bed and walk to my closet. I open it and pull out a bag.

"What's this?" he asks. "A bag of dreams," I open it and show him the Sweater, Shoes, and recently the Mouse King's Scepter. He looked in the bag and laughed, "Mark, what's a bag of thrift store items going to prove to me." I pick up the shoe, "Cinderella, okay, I was a teenage princess," I pick up the sweater, "I don't really know why I have this but I know it was from a dream that y/n and I had a bout the Grinch," I say about to pick up the scepter.

"Let me guess you two had a Nutcracker themed dream," he says and I look up at him. "Yeah, how'd you guess?" I ask. "I was one of the mice trying to burn you," he rubs his neck and I roll my eyes. "Thanks, buddy!" I sarcastically say and put the bag back. "Seriously though, What am I supposed to do?" I ask closing the closet door.

"Take her out," Tyler says moving a picture frame on my nightstand. "What?" I reply confused. "Take her out, make her feel like a brownie before Christmas," I smile at his remark. My eyes start to water like crazy. "I just don't want to lose her too," I say and Tyler pulls me into a hug. (#BROMANCE2K17) "I know, I would feel the same if I was wearing those shoes," he says leaving me puzzled. I pull away and look down noticing the Cinderella shoes! WTH!

Your POV

I pull away from Ethan's embrace. Yeah he might be L.A.'s version of Wade, but he's always been like a brother to me, so has Tyler don't get me wrong, oh and Katlyn is like my soul-sister! Oh Gawd WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I have a perfect life here, but if I didn't do it, Tom would never get to experience love to it's full potential. I would never see love.

"y/n..." I heard Mark mumble behind the bathroom door. "Not, now Mark! It's girls night!" Ethan yelled at him making us laugh. "Can I join girls night?" Mark asks. "It's up to the boss," Ethan looks at me. "Come in," I say as the door opens. "I'll leave the gurlz to gossip," Ethan says as he leaves making me laugh. "Girls night, in the bathroom?" Mark asks looking around. "The bedroom was taken and the living room is trashed," I say as we laugh.

We kinda just stand there and stare at each other. Our eyes water and he pulls me into a hug. "I'm not ready to lose you y/n," he says and I smile. "You'll never lose me, ever, I'm going to make sure of it," I say and grab his hand. I lead him out of the bathroom and out the front door. "Where we going?" he asks. "You've been doing so much for me, so let me do something for you. No backing out because I've had these tickets for ages.

"Oh my gosh where are we going!" he yells as we close the doors. "I gotta surprise Puddin!" ;) Therefore I blindfolded him and drove him to the theater. I had to Pre-order I-max Assassin's Creed tickets. They we sold out the second I bought them. Luckily, I was one of the lucky few. I pull up the theater and help Mark out of the car.

"Where are we?" he asks as I rip the blindfold off. "Mark what does that sign say?" I ask him as he looks up. "Royal Cinema I-Max Exclusive Now Featuring: Assassins' Creed!" His mouth dropped. "You didn't!" he yelled looking at the sign then back at me. I nodded and he smiled wider. "No I brought you here so we can look at the sign," we look at it, "Kay, let's go home now." I start to get in the car. When Mark grabbed my hand.

"y/n I don't care if you dragged me outside to look at a blade of grass, thank you for being here for me and I appreciate all that you do for me." he smiles and I smile. "GAWD DAMN YOU MARK! I'm tryna do a nice thing and your ruining it by making me cry, I've been crying all day! I'M DONE!" I yell and grab the tickets from the car.

"So it sounds like a nice day mine went pretty good too..."