Day 11: Nightmare Before Christmas

On The Eleventh Day Of Christmas Markimoo Gave To Me: Eleven Sleepless Nights

Mark is back...hi guys...you want to explain what's happening...no not yet...we'll have to do a q/a vlog or something after this...so true...so...so...you goin' first...I don't know am I going first...I don't know...oml you go first...no you go first...boi Imma beat you till ya bleed...geez okay someone is gonna be abusive...I'm sorry Luv yew...ewww *laughs* Anyways, so it all started after Mark and I got home from dinner...

Your POV

This is it, my last night with Katelyn, Ethan, Tyler, and Mark, I will fall asleep tonight and tomorrow be one with the heavens. I got into my pj's and went downstairs, it was only eight anyways so we all decided that we were going to have a movie marathon. We decided it was going to be a lord of the rings marathon, because it was the longest and none of us wanted to go sleep. We, well, I got halfway through the first movie and then I passed out.

Did I wake up in my bed? Mark was beside me. "Mark?" I tap his shoulder and he pushed me off the bed. "Hey!" I yell getting back up. He was gone? "Mark?" I look around. "y/n," I heard a girl whisper. "H-hello?" I ask. "Come over here," the same voice said from my closet? I walked towards it. "Help me..." it said. Now I'm absolutely terrified. "I slowly open the closet door and...

Mark's POV

I could feel myself dozing off, but I needed to stay awake, then again, what's a few minutes going to do? I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me. "Mark! AHHHH!" I heard y/n scream and I ran upstairs. "y/n!" I yell running into our room. There was no one. Suddenly the door slammed behind me. "h-hello?" I say looking around the room. "Save Her..." The voice trailed off. "What?" I ask.

"She tried to help...Save Her..." I bang on doors and try to open windows. "Well, I can't do much from in here mysterious demon voice," I say throwing my hands in the air. "Hurry, She'll be mine at midnight," The voice was gone and the bathroom door opened. "Why do I get a feeling that I'm so gonna die if I go in there..." I say grabbing a flashlight and walking into the bathroom.

Which isn't my bathroom...it's a corridor, and my flashlight is a lantern now? Oh No. Not Again...I'm done with this game. At least it's not Vanish. I walk down the stone hallway and heard a crunch. Oh...No! "TINY BOX TIM NO!" I yell getting on the ground. "I'm sorry little buddy, I-I didn't see you there." The seemingly handful of splinters began to morph.

They morphed into...y/n? "y/n? Can you hear me?" I ask. She was just walking around my hand franticly, like she was paranoid. "Ahhhh! Help Me!" The splinters exploded once more. "DAMMIT!" I run to the end of the corridor and walk down the steps into my living room? What kind of messed up game of portal is this.

"Mark! There you are we're about to start the third movie!" Tyler says. "Thanks fro bringing popcorn," Ethan said. I look down and instead of a lantern there was a bowl of popcorn. I threw the bowl behind me and searched the house for another exit. "What the hell Mark! Popcorn Lives Matter!" Ethan says cleaning up my mess.

"I'm busy trying to find y/n," I say opening windows, and closets. "Who now?" Tyler asks. "My girl-wait...are my fears coming to life?" I snap out of it and notice I'm alone and all the lights were on in the house. It was atrocious. "Tyler, Ethan, Katelyn?" I open the downstairs bathroom door and see blood everywhere. Water was pouring out of the bathtub. I rip the curtains open and saw Katelyn, her eyes gouged and throat slit. I jumped out of there.

"No, No this can't be happening," I bump into something and I turn around seeing Tyler hanging from the ceiling above me. I scream and run upstairs. I was close to getting to my room when I tripped over something. I look down and see Ethan eyes wide open, foam coming out of his mouth. "NO! STOP IT PLEASE!" I yell running into my room and locking the door. I can't do this.

Your POV

It was a woman dressed in black. Everything was black. Except her eyes; they were silver. She was caught on a hanger. "Oh, here I'll help!" I say removing the hanger from her throat. She clears her voice and smiles. "Thank you, I am Christmas Future, I am in your debt. Most mortals leave me to rot in their closet and I get revenge, but you proved me wrong, y/n," She brushes her dress off.

"Am I going to die tomorrow?" I ask. "What? Hunny, your due date isn't for a long, long time." She says and I stand there confused. "But I mad a deal with a girl with black eyes and..." She interrupts me. "Pfft. You were dreaming. You've been watching too much Supernatural," Christmas Future says and opens the bedroom door. "Well, do you want to see what happens tomorrow. "Sure, just not too much," I say and she nods.

"Don't worry I'll make sure some things are a surprise," she says as we walk out of the room and now we're in the Living Room. Mark came in with Ethan as he slammed the door shut. Mark kind of just flopped on the couch

"Mark! What did you want for Christmas again?" Tyler asks from upstairs. "A Fricken Hippo Ty, I don't care. Ok. I had everything planned today an-and I can't do it anymo-re," Mark's voice cracks as tears brim his eyes. He looked like he had been crying a while.

"Open our present, Mark," Katelyn says. Mark sits up and I look over and see a long tall box under the tree. "I'm really not in the mood guys," Mark wipes his eyes again and he sniffles a little. "Please!" Ethan yelled. "Okay?" Mark said walking up to the box and untying the bow. Christmas Future paused the moment. "What's wrong?" I ask her. She looks down. "It's nothing you mortals will understand, you all experience love, and I only had it once...But then I lost it, and my son," She says and I quickly realize what she is talking about.

"You fell in love with the Present, but you're the future? Couldn't you have seen it comi-" "Love is random. It is never the same twice, and you can never predict it. I trusted the wrong Man, and not only did he take my pride, he took my joy," I pulled her in for a hug. "A drunk driver took my joy too," I whisper in her ear and she nods. "I know, and because of your kind soul, your wish is my command," She bows a little. "Okay, I have a plan..."

Mark's POV

"I'm sorry y/n I can't do this anymore!!!" I run away from my house.

"You have until sundown to find her Mark...Tic-Toc..."

(I'm back Guys ^_^)