Who's-it's and Flannels Galore

Fluff warning, slightly sour...(I love you Marzia, but I love pewdiecry too much I had too)

(Your youtube name is going to be y/n because y/niplire  sounds cute (yur welcome for the free compliment)

Your POV

"I am innocent I'm telling you!" I yell playing G-mod murder with Felix, Jack, Cry,  Felix, Mynx, and my boyfriend Mark. I haven't told anyone yet and neither has Mark, but we were planning on coming out in this video. "Only the murderer would say that!" Felix yells. "Oh really, only the murderer would accuse me of being a murderer." I state proudly. "Well anyone is fair game really." Jack says. "Not really cause I call dibs on Cry!" Felix yells loud and proud searching for his friend on the game.

"Pewdiecry confirmed." I cough into the mic and everyone starts copying me. "Pewdie I knew you'd come for me....NOW DIE!!!" I heard gun shots in my headset as Cry Blew his cover and all of us were laughing our arses off. "H-How could you Cry, I-I-I thought what we had was special." Pewds said all quiet. "Aw it's okay Felix, think of it as a donation to helping me win the game!" Cry says. "But I thought that...we could win together." Felix sighs.

"This isn't the 74th Hunger Games Felix only one comes out on top!" Cry yells. "Okay Felix can you stop PMS-ing right now." Mynx says and we laugh. "Yeah and keep the PDA to a minimum." I say after here making Jack fall out of his chair,I think he is crying at this point. "Yeah, I mean you don't see y/n and I doing that do you?"Mark says trying to nonchalantly slip it it in and my face went red. "See there is a difference though, You and y/n aren't dat- WAIT A MINUTE!" Sean interrupted Felix getting into his chair again, "Okay continue."

"Well anyways are you and y/n da-AHHH CRY NO NO NO PLEASE I'M YOUR FRIEND TILL THE END! YOUR MY BUCKY AND I AM STEVE!" Mynx yelled interrupting Felix again. Mark and I are laughing way to hard at this point. You hear one gunshot and a screaming Mynx. "I am always Steve Rogers," He says in a tough guy tone, "I'm coming for you next y/n." I quickly get back in my glitched spot with Mark. "M'ka- MY GOSH CAN I FINISH MY DAM SENTENCE!" Felix interrupts me.

"Mark are you dating y/n?" Felix asks. "NO! GAWD DAM IT! THAT' A BUNCH OF BS!" Mark yelled and my face flushed. "CRY YOU BASTA- MARKIPLIER FISCHBACH ARE YOU DATING Y/N L/N!" Felix yells interrupting Mark. "Oh, ummm- We're not going to be dating here in a few minutes." I say sternly into the mic, I'm just so confused. "AWE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" They all said simultaneously. 

We rapped up the video and I started editing it so I can Upload it, actually I'll let Mark post his first and see how his fans react to it? Then I get a twitter notification,

Markiplier: MURDERING MY LOVE LIFE! || Jacksepticeye, Pewdipie, TheRPGMynx, Cryoatic, (Your Y-Tube name)

I waited a few minutes then started to read the comments and tweets.

Septiplierisreal7654: 
NOOO MARKIMOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO JACKAROONI

Sassysoo22:
You're cheating on me with that stupid (bottle of) Bish (soap)

Momiplire:
You two stay out of trouble. I like this one Mark she's beautiful.

TBTXSM1625:
Are you kidding me has she even looked in the mirror today?

Missiplire32:
She looks like a Dike, Don't worry Mark I'll make her go away.

YTBFNTRSH1738:
She isn't even that funny, why is she still a YouTuber.

I shut down my phone and stormed of of my recording room. I walked upstairs and sat in the kitchen waiting for Mark to come down. I knew this is how the fans would react. They don't like me because I'm me and no one likes a me. "y/n? Come here!" I heard Mark on the staircase. "Can't you come here?" I ask and I could practically hear him shake his head. "Babe Please. Pretty Pretty Please, Oh and bring your phone!" I roll my eyes and grab my phone.

"What Ma-" I froze when I saw him. He had his lucky flannel un-buttoned all of the way, and the new Pajama pants he is going to sell. "Can you take pictures of me so I can get people to buy meh junk...not my junk...but you know what I mean." he stutters and I nod as he gets in different poses with his creeper mug.  I'd probably be laughing but,I'm not in the mood. "y/n what's wrong?" Mark walks down the stairs genuinely concerned.

"Everyone hates me Mark." he put his mug down on the side table and sighed. "This is why I didn't want to come out." he says and I nod. "I'm sorry if I just messed everything up for you." my eyes start to well up. Mark walked up to me and pulled me into his warm embrace immediately calming me. "I love you for you y/n and my followers are just shocked and confused, but they'll get used to it. If it gets worse then I'll address it to them." Mark lifted my chin.

"What did I do to deserve someone with as much talent and beauty as you?" Mark pierces my (Y/C/E) eyes with his dark brown orbs. He leaned in and lead my chin to his lips. The kiss was gentle and Mark put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Mark then lifted me up and sat me on a counter top.

"Now I'm too tall for you." I giggle out and he laughs standing on his tip toes and kissing me on the nose. I Lifted his chin this time and lead his lips so they could fall on mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck once more and he pulled me into his bare chest. We pulled away smiling and blushing messes. Mark giggles a little bit.

"What's so funny?" I ask looking down at him. "My flannel fell off." he says and I notice that he isn't wearing anything other than the pajama pants. I giggle and whisper something in his ear. Mark smirked at me and lead us up to the bedroom
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHAT DID YOU WHISPER IN MARK'S EAR? Comment what you would have said. I wanna see all of your responses.