Stay

They stood beside her bed and he put his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. "You are so beautiful. Have I told you that?"

"You might have mentioned it," she said, her face flushing. She kissed him, his lips parting instantly to take in her tongue. Her hands made their way up the back of his shirt and gripped him, pulling his body closer to hers.

She slowly steered him towards the bed and pushed him down on it. She pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor before reaching for his belt. She unzipped his pants and tugged at them lightly. He raised himself off the bed so she could pull them off along with his boxers.

She knelt before him, looking him in the eyes as she ran her fingertips up his inner thighs. He let out a breath and leaned back on his hands as her hands neared his groin. One hand grazed his balls before taking hold of his cock.

With just a few strokes he was rock hard. She continued to look at him while she worked him up and down. His head fell back and his eyes closed as soon as she put her mouth on him. Just the head at first, swirling her tongue around it, causing him to moan.

When she took all of him in her mouth he fell back on his elbows and arched his back slightly. More moans escaped his lips. "Fuck that feels good," he uttered. She continued to stroke and suck him until he sat up and put his hands on her shoulders.

She looked up at him as he pulled her t-shirt over her head. She stood up and he kissed her abdomen lightly, his beard dragging on her skin. His hands roamed to her back and he unhooked her bra in an instant. She slid it off and dropped it at his feet.

His hands found their way to her breasts and he caressed each one, fingers grazing her nipples. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. He beckoned her close and took one of the nipples in his mouth. Her right hand gripped his shoulder as the left moved to the back of his head.

He released his hold on her and stuck a finger on either side of her pants. He pulled them down along with her panties and she stepped out of them. She pushed him flat on the bed and he moved himself so his entire body was now on it. She climbed on top of him and kissed him hard.

He flipped her over on her back and kissed her neck, a little rougher than he meant to. He moved his mouth to her chest and cupped a breast while putting his mouth on the nipple. She squirmed beneath him.

He continued his downward trek, stopping to poke his tongue in and out of her navel. As he did that he began to rub her clit. Her back arched slightly at his touch. He parted her with a finger and felt her wetness.

She let out a moan when he inserted a finger, and then another. He continued to rub her clit with his thumb while rubbing his fingers along her g-spot. His other hand reached up and grasped her breast, tweaking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

She was writhing beneath him, her arms above her head gripping the headboard. She was on the verge of climax as his tongue replaced his fingers. "Oh my God," she said breathlessly, her back in full arch.

As she released into his mouth she called out his name. He waited until she finished moving before moving back up to her mouth. "You taste so good," he whispered to her before kissing her. She kissed him hungrily, her hands on his ass, pressing his body to hers.

He lifted his body slightly to insert himself. She sighed in his ear as he filled her up. They moved in unison, his hands holding hers at the sides of her head. She raised her head and kissed him, their tongues dancing.

As he reached his climax he moaned into her mouth before pulling away and nipping at her neck. She followed him, again calling out his name. When their bodies stopped moving he kissed her before collapsing beside her.

They were both panting and sweating. He reached over and grabbed her hand, bringing it to his mouth and kissing it. "You're incredible," he said to her, still trying to catch his breath.

"So are you," she replied, turning on her side to look at him. "That tongue of yours is magical." He chuckled at that, turning to face her.

"I could say the same thing about you," he said letting out a deep breath.

"I'm getting some water. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, water would be great." She turned on the light next to the bed and put on the robe that was hanging on the closet door. She returned a minute later to find him sitting up, leaning against the headboard. "Thank you," he said as she handed him a glass.

She sat next to him, propping her pillow up behind her. "Do you want to stay the night?"

"Sure," he said, smiling at her. He had a great smile, she thought to herself. It was one of the first things that attracted her to him. They sat talking for a while before deciding to go to sleep. It was after midnight when she clicked the light off and moved close to him.

"I'm glad you came over tonight," she whispered to him. He kissed her forehead and gave her a squeeze.

"So am I."