I Love You

October turned to November and with that came the holidays. Having no family to celebrate with, Giovanna assumed she would spend them as she had every year for the last ten years, with friends.

A week into November Brian told her he would be spending Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania with his family. "Are you free to come with me?" he asked, handing her a beer. They were sitting on his couch, having just come back from a movie. She was taken aback at the question.

"What? Really?" He chuckled at her surprise.

"Well yeah. I mean, you ARE my girlfriend. And I know you don't have any family to spend it with. I don't want you to be alone."

"I wouldn't be alone. The last few years I've spent it with friends. I just wasn't expecting this," she said.

"You don't HAVE to go. But I would love it if you did. I've already told my mother I was inviting you. She wants to meet you."

"Really?"

"Yes," he said with a laugh. "Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't know. I just...I don't know. But yes. I would love to go with you. Thank you." She leaned over and kissed him.

"So we're leaving Thursday morning and I told her I'd stay overnight. Is that ok?"

"Absolutely. I'm looking forward to it."

They settled in on the couch and watched tv for a while. After four beers, Brian was feeling frisky. He moved close to her, pushing her hair aside, and kissing her neck. His lips trailed up to her ear, where he bit playfully at her ear lobe. The feeling of his hot breath sent a shiver down her spine.

"May I help you?" she asked with a smile, feeling herself start to get aroused.

"Yes, yes you can," he said, his voice just above a whisper, still kissing and nipping at her. "I've been home for a month and I still haven't seen you play with your new toy. Well, at least not in person. How about you put on a show for me?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Hmmmmm..." The vibration of this in her ear made her whole body shudder. "What do you want?"

"I don't know...I'll have to think about that and get back to you," she said.

"Sooooo..." She grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. She pushed him down on the bed and he watched as she took her clothes off. He licked his lips, longing to touch her. The instant her panties hit the floor he pulled her naked body to him. His hands squeezed her ass as he kissed her abdomen. She put her hands in his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" she asked, pulling away from him.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna try."

"Go sit in the chair," she instructed him, and he got up and moved to the chair in the corner, facing the bed. She leaned over the bed and fluffed up the pillows before getting on it. She laid down, her head and shoulders propped up, and placed the vibrator next to her.

Brian was on the edge of his seat, his breath rapid with the anticipation. He was already rock hard and she hadn't even done anything yet. This was not the first time he had done this, watched a woman masturbate in front of him. It wasn't the first time he'd seen her do it. But there was something about watching HER, in the flesh, that had him more worked up than in the past.

"Relax," she said, seeing that he looked ready to leap out of the chair and onto the bed. "Just sit back and relax." He leaned back and took a deep breath.

She licked her lips, sunk her head into the pillows and closed her eyes. Her fingertips trailed up her outer thighs, all the way to her breasts. She gently cupped each one and squeezed them, running her fingers over the nipples, pulling on them.

Her hands roamed back down her body, over her abdomen, to her thighs. She spread her legs as she caressed her inner thighs and arched her back slightly. Brian shifted in his chair as her hands moved closer to her pussy.

She slowly ran a hand up her middle then started to rub her clit. Her other hand was back up on her breasts, squeezing them and tugging on the nipples. She continued on like this for a couple of minutes, feeling herself get wetter and wetter.

With her index and middle fingers she parted her lips and slid her fingers up and down the opening several times. Brian let out a sigh but she didn't hear it. She was in a world of her own, where all that mattered was her own pleasure.

She continued to rub her clit as she stuck two fingers inside her and rapidly massaged her g-spot. She moaned softly, which nearly caused Brian to explode in his pants.

She opened her eyes and looked at him as she reached for the vibrator and placed it on her finger. She never broke eye contact with him as she turned it on and held against her clit. A gasp escaped her lips as it made contact.

Brian was on the edge of the chair. He wanted nothing more than to jump on the bed and finish her himself. But he restrained himself. She smiled at him, knowing what was going through his mind.

Her head fell back again as she put the vibrator to work. She had done most of the work herself so it didn't take long for her to reach her orgasm. Her body jerked and she sighed when it hit. And then she did something she knew would push him over the edge. She ran her fingers over herself, then opened her eyes and looked at him, before licking them.

He sprinted from the chair and was instantly between her legs, lapping up all of her juices.

"That was so fucking hot," he said to her breathlessly, as he moved his face up to hers and kissed her. She reached for the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. He stood up and quickly removed his pants.

He climbed back on the bed, straddling her, and immediately inserted himself. He let out a groan, and with just a few thrusts he was cumming inside her. He let out a deep breath and collapsed on top of her. She ran a hand through his hair as he steadied his breathing.

"Thank you for doing that," he said, propping himself up on his elbows and looking at her. She smiled at him.

"It was my pleasure, literally." He smiled back at her and kissed her, before rolling over next to her. He turned to face her, running a hand along her cheek.

"I love you." It was the first time he'd said it and it took her by surprise.

"I love you, too." She beamed at him, leaning in to kiss him. He rolled back over onto his back and stretched out an arm, pulling her to him. It had been a long time since he had been this happy.