Girlfriend

They were awake until the wee hours of the morning. Neither of them wanted to sleep due to the upcoming separation. When they finally drifted off to sleep they were both exhausted.

It was nearly 1:00 in the afternoon before they woke up. They were naked and tangled up together.

"Hello beautiful," he said, kissing her on top of the head.

"Mmmmm...hey."

"I don't know about you but I'm starving."

"Yes! I think I lost 10 pounds last night with all that aerobic activity."

He put on his boxers and gave her a t-shirt to wear. He made them some sandwiches and they ate on the couch and watched Batman. After a couple of hours he proclaimed that he was going to take a shower, and asked if she wanted to join him.

"Most definitely," she said, getting up and following him. Once the water was warmed up they stepped in. He stood under the shower head and pulled her to him.

"I'm really gonna miss doing this," he said, taking her face in his hands and kissing her. Things quickly heated up, and not just because of the water. Their hands and mouths roamed over each other, caressing and kissing. He backed her up to the shower wall and she shivered at the feel of the cold tile on her skin.

He put his hands on her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her arms and legs securely around him and he slowly pushed into her. She kissed him, his mouth open and ready for her tongue. His thrusts started slow but quickly sped up.

"That feels so good," she whispered in his ear. She bit his earlobe and nipped at his neck. Due to their wet skin her legs started to slip but he grabbed her tighter and gave her a slight lift. She kissed him again, their tongues dancing, and he moaned into her mouth as he neared his climax. He waited for her to catch up and just after she started to orgasm he followed her.

When it was over he let her down and kissed her. They washed themselves before getting out of the shower. After he turned the water off they dried off and went to lay in his bed. She curled up next to him, her wet head resting on his chest.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you," he said, running his fingertips up and down her arm.

"What's that?"

"I want to make it official. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," she said, without hesitation. She lifted her head and kissed him. She let out a sigh as she rested her head back on his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just really gonna miss that. Those lips. And this." She reached a hand under the covers and grabbed his cock. He laughed.

"I promise you can have it as soon as I get back."

"I'm holding you to that."

Around 9:00 he drove her home. He walked her to her door and once she had the door unlocked she turned to face him.

"I'll miss you," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Me, too. Did you bring the vibrator with you?"

"Yep. It's in my purse."

"Good. I expect to see you using it."

"I promise you will," she smiled at him. "Private shows, just for you." He moaned as he leaned in and kissed her. It was several minutes before they broke apart.

"Have fun. Enjoy it. It's a new experience, with your best friends. I'm sure you're going to have a blast."

"Thanks. It'll be an adventure, that's for sure. I'll call you tomorrow once we get on the road." He kissed her again.

"I'll be looking forward to it. Be careful." She gave him one last kiss before turning and going inside.

As he had promised, they talked every day, often via Skype, and often late at night. He told her about the shows, the places he was seeing along the way, and about the people he met every night. He told her about the women who propositioned him and they laughed about it. He loved that she wasn't the jealous type.

She also kept her promise to him. On more than one occasion they had sex via Skype, and he got to watch her bring herself to climax, with and without her new toy. He was able to get himself off just watching her, and he told her he wanted to watch her do it in person when he got home.

He had also asked her to look after his cats while he was gone and she had happily agreed. Even though she didn't have any pets of her own she loved animals. She would sometimes face time with him while she was there so he could see and talk to them. He loved her for that. His cats were his babies.

The morning after the last show on the tour Brian flew home. Giovanna had told him she would pick him up at the airport. He texted her after he'd picked up his bags at baggage claim and she met him at the door. He threw his bags in her back seat and got in next to her.

She beamed at him as he leaned over to kiss her. "God I have missed that," he said, smiling back at her.

"Me too." She kissed him again before pulling away from the curb. She drove them straight to his house, and soon as they got inside he was greeted by all three cats. She stood by the door and watched as he rolled around on the couch with them.

After a few minutes he noticed her watching him. His face flushed.

"Sorry," he said, getting to his feet.

"You don't have to apologize. I know you missed them."

He walked over to her, pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. "Thanks. And thank you for looking after them while I was gone."

"I was happy to do it. I should get going. I'm sure you're tired and probably want to unpack."

"Oh no you don't," he said, hugging her tighter. "You aren't going anywhere." He kissed her, backing her up against the door. "I have a promise to keep." He smiled at her, took her by the hand and led her upstairs.