Chapter 26

When they got to her apartment building they tumbled out of the car and made their way to her door. She fumbled with her keys and eventually got the door unlocked. Once inside he grabbed her arm and pushed her up against the back of the door. She hadn't even turned a light on yet. She dropped her purse and pulled his coat off while he kissed her.

He slid one of his hands up her dress between her thighs, causing her to jump. His hand was cold and his fingers grazed her panties.

"We need to get you out of these," he said, grabbing the front of them and pulling them down. She kicked them off and reached for his belt buckle. She made quick work of it along with his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. She grabbed his shaft and stroked him furiously to get him hard.

He lifted her dress and inserted two fingers, her heat warming them instantly. She moaned as he plunged them in and out several times.

"I want you to fuck me," she said breathily.

"Gladly," he replied, removing his fingers and guiding his hard cock into her. He lifted her slightly off the ground and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He pounded into her, her back slamming against the door. She still had her coat on and that combined with the alcohol had her sweating.

"You're so fucking hot," she whispered to him. "You feel so good. I love the way you fuck me. Your big cock...I love your big cock. It's so hard and goes so deep." She was drunk and didn't really know what she was saying. Neither of them cared. Her dirty talk only served to bring him closer to climax.

With a few more thrusts and some grunts he was spilling inside of her. She loosened her grip on him as he rode out his high. He lowered her back to her feet and pulled his pants up. They were both breathing heavily as they made their way to her bedroom. He was about to collapse on her bed fully clothed but she stopped him.

"No, no, no. Take your clothes off," she slurred. He really wanted to lay down but he loved the feel of her skin on his so he stripped. They slid under the covers naked and fell asleep instantly.

She woke a few hours later, still drunk, her head pounding. Brian was next to her, snoring loudly. She went to the bathroom to pee and take some ibuprofen. He shifted as she got back into bed and his snoring stopped.

When she woke again it was to Brian running a finger up and down her arm. Her eyes were still closed as she smiled at him.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning." She opened her eyes to find his face inches from hers. She leaned forward and kissed his lips. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine. What about you?"

"I'm good. Now. I got up earlier and my head was pounding."

"Whiskey will do that to you," he said with a sly smile.

"Oh! Your gift! Stay here!" She hopped out of bed and ran to the living room. When she came back she was holding a gift box. She hopped on the bed and handed it to him. The wrapping paper was cats wearing party hats.

"You didn't have to get me anything but I love the paper," he smiled. He carefully pulled the paper back to reveal a plain white box. He laid the box flat and pulled off the lid. After pulling the tissue paper back he sat staring, speechless. "This...are you...how did you...This is amazing."

He pulled the Dr. Strange #1 comic book from the box and held it up.

"Do you like it?" she asked. He looked at her, his eyes wide.

"Are you kidding? I love it!" He looked back down at the comic, which was in a clear plastic comics bag. "How did you know I wanted this?"

"I listen to your podcast. You mentioned on there once that you don't have it and would like to."

"Did I? I don't remember that. But I have wanted it. This must have cost a fortune."

"Not really. The Internet is a magical place." She winked at him and he smiled.

"Thank you for this. Really. This is one of the best gifts I've ever received."

"I'm glad you like it." She leaned over and kissed him before he put the comic back in the box and sat it on the nightstand. "I had something else planned for last night but I guess that will have to wait for another night."

"Why?" he asked, grabbing her and pulling her down on the bed with him.

"I don't know. Because I don't want to now. You'll have to come back another night to see what it was."

"Why can't I find out now?" he asked as he spooned her.

"Because I said so."

"You're such a tease."

"I know. But you love it." She turned to face him and kissed his lips. "Are you hungry? I can make us something to eat before I take you to get your car."

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said.

When they got to Sal's a couple of hours later he turned to face her before getting out of her car.

"Thanks for the ride."

"Oh, you're so welcome, sir. That'll be $12.74."

He chuckled at her. "Thanks for making this a great birthday. I love the gift. I'm gonna read it as soon as I get home."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it."

"I'll text you later. We can talk about our schedules this week. I need to get back over to your place ASAP," he smiled.

"Sounds good. Love you."

"Love you, too." Their lips met for a long kiss before he hopped out and got in his jeep.