Chapter 35

"Is it my turn now?" he asked, sitting his wine glass down.

"Your turn for what?"

"To torture you the way you just did to me," he said, pulling her onto the bed.

"Was that torture? I thought we were just having some fun. You didn't have fun?"

"Oh I had fun. Now it's your turn to see how 'fun' it is."

He grabbed the blindfold and gently placed it over her eyes. He stood up so she could lay down, fluffing the pillows before her head hit them.

"Did you buy this outfit for me?" he asked, his face inches from hers.

"Of course," she smiled.

He kissed her then headed for the door. "Stay put. I'll be right back."

He returned a few minutes later and she heard him sit something down on the nightstand.

"Let's play a game," he said, sitting next to her. "Think of a spot on your body you want me to kiss. I have to kiss you until I get it right. But no cheating. You have to tell me when I get it right."

"Ok. I'm ready."

He began by gently kissing her temple. He worked his way down her cheek, to her ear. His hot breath made her shudder as he kissed her earlobe.

"That's it," she said. He lingered there for a minute, kissing and biting at her flesh.

"Again?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

He kissed her shoulder, his hand trailing down her arm. There was a pause before he touched her again. This time she felt his lips on her knee. She flinched.

"Now who's jumpy?" he said. She smiled at him but didn't say anything. His lips traced a path down her leg. His kissed the top of her foot before moving back up her body. As he kissed her over her panties she let out a breath, and he could feel the heat radiating from her. He reached her navel and lifted the fabric that covered it. His beard grazed her skin as he kissed her there.

"That's the spot," she said, her throat feeling very dry. "Could I have a drink please?"

He handed her the wine glass and she took a few sips before handing the glass back to him. He straddled her, hovering over her body, his hands by her head. He stayed like that for a minute, not touching her. Her heart raced, wondering where she would feel him next.

His lips lightly brushed hers and she felt her breath catch in her throat. She wanted to kiss him, to taste him, but he had pulled away from her. He did it again, this time with a little more pressure. The third time he allowed her to sink into it, opening his mouth and accepting her tongue. The moment she reached up to put her hands in his hair he pulled away.

"It's time for this to come off," he said, running a hand over her breasts. She sat up and put her arms in the air. He carefully, so as not to remove the blindfold, pulled it over her head. He sighed at the sight of her breasts.

She laid back down and waited. She felt him get up off the bed and heard him shaking something. He was back on the bed in seconds, sitting next to her. She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she gasped at the cold that hit her right nipple.

"My turn for dessert," he whispered in her ear.

She felt his beard on her skin before she felt his tongue. His tongue swirled slowly around her nipple, causing her to squirm. He had only put a small drop of the whipped cream on her so it was gone quickly. He sprayed it again, a little more coming out than he had intended.

He stuck his tongue out so just the tip of it touched her nipple. She moaned and gripped the pillow behind her head. He used his whole mouth on her now, taking all of her in. Her nipple was hard from the coldness of the whipped cream and he sucked on it aggressively. He switched to the other breast, again starting with just a small amount.

When he finished he kissed a trail down her abdomen. He was hard again, and wanted nothing more than to plunge into her. But he wanted to taste her, to feel her quiver beneath him.

He spread her legs and moved his body between them. He pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. He parted her lips and licked her up the middle. She tasted sweeter than the whipped cream he had licked off her.

He sucked her clit as he inserted two fingers. They found the little bundle of nerves that could bring her so much pleasure and worked furiously to bring her to climax. It didn't take long for her body to start jerking beneath him.

His mouth moved quickly to lap up her essence, his tongue thrusting in and out of her. He rubbed her clit and almost immediately she was spilling into his mouth. Once her body stilled he moved to straddle her. His mouth found hers and he kissed her deeply.

He slid himself into her, moaning into her mouth as he did so. He loved the feeling of her around him. He moved rapidly in and out of her, knowing it would be easy to make her cum again.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he went further inside, finding the sweet spot and hitting it with every thrust. She gripped his shoulders tightly and he knew she was almost there. He could feel himself getting close to the edge. He wanted to cum when she did. The moment he felt her body twitch he released. They rode out their high together before he collapsed next to her.

She pulled the blindfold off and reached for her wine glass. She was short of breath but she needed a drink of something, anything. They laid there for several minutes, not saying anything, but it wasn't an awkward silence.

When their breathing had steadied he rolled on his side to face her. He brushed the hair off her face and she turned her head to look at him. He smiled.

"Well that was fun," she said, smiling back at him.

"It was incredible. You're incredible. And beautiful. Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

She turned on her side to face him. "You might have mentioned it. But a girl can never hear that enough."

"You're beautiful. And sexy. And I love you."

"I love you,too." She moved closer to him and softly kissed his lips. They laid there, face to face, their bodies close, and fell asleep.