Chapter 29

Brian returned to the living room just as she was hanging up. He was wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt and his hair was wet. He sat beside her and pulled her to him.

"Everything ok?" he asked, seeing the look on her face.

"Yeah. That was Chloe. We're meeting tomorrow at two."

"That's great! In a public place I hope?"

"Starbucks in Manhattan," she said, moving to lay on the couch, putting her head in his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair and she closed her eyes. She loved it when he did this. It comforted and relaxed her.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No," she replied, looking up at him. "I think I need to do this on my own."

"I understand. But you call me if you need me, if there's any trouble."

She smiled at him. "I really don't think there will be any trouble. She's my sister."

"A sister you haven't seen in over 15 years, since you were both children. You don't know what kind of person she is now."

"I thought you said I should meet with her, hear her out? Sounds like you don't think I should now."

"Not at all. But she is essentially a stranger. Just proceed with caution."

"I promise to call you if anything happens. So what do you want to do now?" she asked, reaching a hand up and running it through his wet hair.

"I don't know. Oh, wait! Remember when it was my birthday and you said you had something planned?"

"Uhhhhh...no."

"We ended up going to Sal's after dinner and later at your apartment you said you'd had something else planned but it'd have to wait until another time."

She thought for a minute. "Oh! Yes! Now I remember!"

"What was it? Is that something we can do now? Is it something naughty?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, not really naughty. But it could turn into naughty."

"Oh yeah? You wanna do it now?" He twirled a lock of her hair around his finger.

"We can. It really wasn't a big deal though. I was just going to give you a massage. A sensual massage, with scented oil, some candles..."

"That sounds awesome!"

"I don't have the oil or the candles so it will just be a massage."

"I have both," he said, patting her arm. "C'mon. Let's go upstairs."

She followed him to his room and he switched on the light. She sat on the bed and waited as he set up three candles on his dresser and pulled some oil out of a night table drawer. He flicked the light out and sat next to her.

"Let's get you out of these clothes," he said, reaching for the hem of her tank top.

"Why? I'm massaging you. You should get undressed."

"But I want to massage YOU." He kissed her shoulder, his beard tickling her skin. She put her hand in his still damp hair and pulled his mouth to hers.

"Ok, you can go first. Then I'll massage you."

"Deal."

She pulled her tank top over her head then removed her bra. She stood and took off her shorts, leaving her thong on. She laid face down on the bed and got comfortable before he climbed on top of her, straddling her body at the waist.

He poured some of the liquid into his hands and rubbed them together. The scent of spearmint and eucalyptus filled the room. He began with her shoulders, rubbing them gently at first, them increasing the pressure of his grip. He could feel the tension there and did his best to relieve it.

"You are so good at that," she said, her voice muffled by the pillow.

"I've had a little practice."

"I don't doubt that for a minute."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, mock outrage in his voice.

She laughed. "Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm the one benefitting now from all your practice."

His hands moved slowly down her body, spending ample time on each area of her back. At one point she became so relaxed she almost drifted off to sleep. His hands were soft and firm and she loved feeling them glide over her skin.

When he got to her lower back he slid his body down hers. He was now hovering over her thighs, her naked ass right in front of him. Seeing it there turned him on. She heard him let out a sigh. He'd told her regularly that he loved her ass.

The temptation to grab it, squeeze it, caress it lingered as he rubbed her back. His hands slowly inched closer until they were both firmly planted on her cheeks. Another sigh escaped his lips.

"I love this sweet ass," he said, massaging and squeezing it slowly and firmly. She was startled when she felt his beard against her skin, his lips brushing lightly against her flesh.

"Is this a new massage technique?" she asked. "Using your face?" He nipped at her and she squealed.

"I think this massage is over," he said, still planting soft kisses on her cheeks.

"Why?"

"Because I think it's time to get naughty. Flip over," he instructed, swatting her ass.

She turned over quickly and before she could say anything his lips were on hers. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her pelvis. Her hands were in his hair, pulling his face close to hers. She suddenly couldn't get enough of him.

He lifted himself partially off of her and spread her legs. As his hand rested on her inner thigh he could feel the heat radiating from her. He ran his hand up her middle, stopping to rub her clit, causing her to moan into his mouth.

"I want to feel your big cock inside me," she whispered breathily into his ear, before biting gently at his earlobe.

"Not yet," he replied, trailing his mouth down her neck, to her breasts. His beard dragging along her skin sent a shudder through her body.

He bit roughly at her left breast. She liked it when this side of him came out to play. He was very good at riding the line between pleasure and pain, and never made her feel uncomfortable. His hand continued to rub furiously at her clit and she felt herself nearing orgasm.

He wanted to taste it, but after he made her cum once it would be easy to make it happen again, and he would catch all of it then. As her body twitched beneath him he jammed two fingers inside her and found her G-spot. He shifted on the bed, moving to lick and suck her clit.

"Fuck!" she cried out. All of her nerve endings tingled as he made her cum again, this time in his mouth. He loved making her cum multiple times, every time. She'd once told him he was the only man who had been able to achieve that.

His mouth moved back up to hers and she kissed him greedily as he slid inside her. He felt her tighten instantly around him. He loved this feeling, of being surrounded by her, their bodies becoming one. He pounded into her immediately and she grasped the headboard to brace herself.

Their lips never parted and it didn't take long for him to release. She followed quickly, pulling her mouth away from his to catch her breath. Even after their bodies had stilled, he stayed inside her for a minute, trying to steady his own breathing and savoring the feeling of her.

"Amazing," he said as he rolled over next to her.

"Yes you are," she smiled. "Every single time."