Chapter 34

He turned on the light and poured them each a glass of wine. He handed a glass to her as he placed the bottle on the dresser.

"So what are we doing tonight?" he asked, putting an arm around her and pulling her close.

"Well, tonight we're gonna do something new. Do you have a lighter? I want to light these," she said, motioning to the candles on his dresser. He lit them then flipped out the light.

"Now I want you to sit on the bed."

"Are you just gonna boss me around all night?" he said as he sat down.

"Maybe," she smiled, pulling a swath of black fabric from her bag.

"What's this?"

"A blindfold. Are you game?" she asked, stretching it out in front of him.

"Yeah, whatever you want to do." She stood close to him and tied the fabric around his eyes.

"Ok, now stay there and don't move. I'll be right back. Just drink your wine and relax."

She put some music on then left the room. It was a few minutes before she came back. He didn't hear her but he could smell her perfume.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You need to just relax and stop asking so many questions." She was standing right in front of him. He reached his hands out to touch her and knew that she had changed out of her dress and into lingerie.

"You need to take this blindfold off so I can see what you have on."

"You'll see it eventually," she said, unbuttoning his shirt. His hands roamed under the mesh fabric and felt the little strings of her panties that rested on her hips. "You're killing me," he whined.

"You agreed to be blindfolded," she said, pulling his shirt off. "Lay down on the bed."

He did as he was told, propping himself up on a couple of pillows. His body tingled with anticipation as he heard her rustling through her bag.

He flinched when he felt a feather glide down his right arm. It startled him but it also tickled. He started to pull his arm away but she sat next to him and put a hand on his wrist to hold it still.

"That tickles," he said.

"I know." The feather moved to his chest and he flinched again. "You're so jumpy."

"I can't help it."

She continued to tease him with it, sliding it over every inch of exposed skin. She put the feather aside and took a sip of her wine. She watched him for a minute, sitting there, waiting. She smiled as she leaned over and put her mouth on his earlobe, nipping at it, her hot breath sending a shiver down his spine.

"Do you want a drink?" she whispered.

"Yes." She handed him the glass and he took a large gulp of it. She sat it back on the nightstand and reached for the bottle of chocolate sauce. She drizzled a small amount over his left nipple and let it sit for a few seconds before she began to lick it off. Her tongue swirled around his nipple and she saw him grip the covers when her mouth made contact with his skin.

"Jesus Christ," he uttered, his voice sounding gravelly.

She repeated the process on his right nipple, this time biting and sucking as she licked. When she was finished she handed him his wine glass and he drained it in one gulp. She drank from her own glass as she poured more into his.

She sat the glasses down and moved her mouth to his ear again. "Are you having fun?" she purred.

"Yes," he replied.

Her fingers ran over the bottom edge of the blindfold and he thought for a moment she was going to take it off. She kissed his cheek, letting her lips trail over his skin as she made her way to his mouth. She kissed him, but just barely, her lips ghosting over his. He hungrily tried to kiss her back but she pulled her face away.

She ran her hands through his chest hair then let them drift down to his waistband. She unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, then pulled them open to reveal his blue polka dot boxer shorts. A small sigh escaped his lips as she slid her fingers down the small trail of hair below his navel. She ran them along the hem of his boxers, poking a couple of fingers under the fabric.

Once again he gripped the covers. He desperately wanted to rip off the blindfold and fuck her. He knew she was taking great pleasure in teasing him. This had been her idea, and he loved that she was always willing to spice things up. So he remained still and allowed her to continue this game, knowing it would all be worth it in the end.

She stood up and pulled off his socks, pants and boxers, revealing his already stiff cock. She handed him his wine glass and he took a large swig. She climbed back on the bed, sitting next to his waist. She waited a minute before touching him.

Her fingertips started at his knees and slid up his inner thighs. When she got to his balls she cradled them in her hand and gently caressed them. She looked at him and noticed he was biting his bottom lip. A twinge of heat ran through her body. She loved it when he did that, and she loved knowing she was the reason he was doing it now.

Her hand gripped his shaft and she heard a sharp intake of breath come from him. She stroked him gently before picking up her pace. Her tongue ran across the opening, licking the precum. She put her mouth over the tip and swirled her tongue around it.

She pulled away abruptly and he heard something clinking against glass. She continued to stroke him, her grip firm. He was past ready to explode but he managed to maintain control.

"Oh my God!" he shouted as her mouth made contact again. She had put the tip in her mouth, but this time the sensation was completely different. She had been sucking on an ice cube and the feeling of her cold mouth and hot breath against his flesh was almost more than he could bear.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, his voice cracked. She made no effort to stop what she was doing so he took that to mean she was ok with it. Her mouth continued to slide up and down as he released, his juices flowing down her throat. When she knew he was finished she pulled her mouth away and stood up.

"You can take the blindfold off now," she told him as she held out his wine glass. He was panting as he pulled it off and took the glass. He looked at her, standing there in a purple halter babydoll, made of mesh and lace, already planning on how he was going to repay her.