Chapter 39

Over the next few months Giovanna and Chloe had gotten close. Giovanna had helped her look for an apartment and they'd gone shopping to get her some new things. They'd hung out a lot. Sometimes alone, sometimes with Brian.

Brian had come to think of her as the little sister he never had. He frequently took her to lunch when they worked in the office. Even though her job duties included running their errands and getting them lunch, Brian never asked her to do any of that. He felt like he was taking advantage of her.

It was mid September and Giovanna and Chloe were having lunch. They tried to do this at least once every other week.

"So how's work?" Giovanna asked.

"It's great. Really busy, as usual, but I still love it."

"You look a little tired. Are you getting enough sleep?"

"Probably not," Chloe laughed. "But it's ok. I don't mind."

"Are the guys running you ragged?"

"Not really. I mean, sometimes Murr sends me on stupid errands and when they're in the office I get them all lunch. And Sal asks me to do stuff for him but it's always in the office, like making copies and sometimes phone calls. Joe rarely asks me to do anything for him. And same with Brian."

"Brian doesn't like asking people to do stuff for him. At least not if it's something he can do himself. That's one of the things I love about him."

"You're so lucky," Chloe said. "He's such a great guy. So sweet and charming. And decent to look at," she said with a laugh.

"He's all of those things and more. I mean," Giovanna said, lowering her voice, "I can't even begin to tell you how good he is in bed. The things he can do with his tongue..." She smiled and sighed.

"Oh really?! Do tell!"

"Well, without being too specific, he knows his way around the female body and he knows how to please a woman. He is VERY giving and I have NEVER been left unsatisfied."

"Wow. That is so rare to find."

"I know," Giovanna said. "It's incredible."

"So how long have you been dating him? I think you told me once but I don't remember."

"Since June of last year."

"Do you have any plans to move in together?" Chloe asked.

"No, not right now. We both like being able to have time alone, to decompress. He needs that a lot more that I do because of how busy he is. But I need it sometimes. I like having time to myself. Sometimes I'll just sit and read, no noise. It's so peaceful."

"I should try that."

"You really should. You need to take time for yourself."

"So what attracted you to him?" Chloe asked.

"When he sat down next to me the first thing I noticed were his eyes. So big and dark. They really draw you in, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Then once we started talking it was his sense of humor and his personality."

"He's so easy to talk to," Chloe said. "Like, he makes me feel so comfortable, ya know?"

"Yes, I do. He likes to say he's an asshole but he's really just a big softie."

"I agree. I haven't seen that side of him at all."

As Giovanna walked back to work she sent Brian a text asking him to come over that evening. Talking about him with Chloe had her longing for him. He agreed and said he would bring food with him.

It was close to 7:30 when there was a knock on her door. She opened the door wearing nothing and his mouth fell open.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting this," he said.

She smiled at him. "Would you like to come in?"

She stepped aside allowing him to enter. His eyes never left her body. He sat the bag of food on the kitchen counter and pulled her to him.

"So I guess we're not eating yet."

"I mean, if that's what you want to do now we can," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He put his hands on her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him as he carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and stripped off his clothes.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated, her hands grabbing the back of his head and pulling him close. The atmosphere quickly heated up as their tongues danced.

"I missed you," she said when their lips parted.

"I can tell."

He kissed her neck and moved quickly down to her breasts. He took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

"Mmmmmm...that feels so good," she whispered to him.

He sucked harder causing her to arch her back and moan. He spent time with each of her breasts, sucking and caressing them. He swiftly moved his body down the bed between her legs. He bent her legs at the knee and spread them.

He rubbed her clit and inserted two fingers. They were deep within her and curled to rub her g spot. Her back arched again and her hands gripped the headboard. He brought her to the edge of climax then pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. Almost immediately she was spilling into his mouth. He moaned into her as he lapped her up and she writhed even more beneath him.

His body moved back up hers and he kissed her. Her legs wrapped around him as he slid into her, filling her up. She squeezed him tight before allowing him to pump in and out of her. Her legs gripped him tight and pulled him deeper with each thrust.

His mouth was next to her ear and his hot breath sent a shiver down her spine. Her nails dug slightly into his back as he bit at her ear lobe.

"Jesus Christ you feel good," he uttered breathily. "So fucking tight."

"I love the way you feel inside me. I'm ready to feel you cum."

He grunted as he felt himself near orgasm. She felt him swell inside of her just before he released. She clamped down on him as he rode out his high.

He collapsed on top of her as he steadied his breathing. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his head.

"Did I ever tell you how good you are in bed?"

He rolled over onto his side next to her and looked at her. "No, I don't think you have. Do tell."

She turned on her side and ran a hand over his cheek. "No one I have been with can hold a candle to you. And I venture to bet no one ever could."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I was telling Chloe at lunch today how amazing you are. Just talking about you got me all worked up. Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything specific," she said, noticing the look on his face.

"So that's why you invited me over here? Just using me for sex?"

"Pretty much."

"I see. Should I be offended by that?" he joked.

"Not at all. There's no one I'd rather have in my bed." She leaned in and kissed him. "I love you so much. I hope you know that."