Chapter 24

During their movie marathon they both ended up falling asleep. It was close to 6:00 when Giovanna woke up to Brian climbing back under the covers.

"Good evening sleeping beauty," he said to her as she stretched.

"Is it really evening?"

"Yes it is. And I'm starving. I really want some pizza."

He changed the channel on the tv to a local station and they waited for the evening news to come on. They were informed that the severity of the weather emergency had lessened, and that travel was now allowed, though drivers were cautioned not to go out if they didn't have to.

This would most likely mean pizza deliveries were being made. On their third attempt they found a place that was open and would deliver, but it would be an hour.

While they waited they both showered and played around on their phones. Brian's phone rang while he was checking his email. It was Sal.

"Hey buddy. What's going on?" he answered.

"Hey man. Stacy told me you're snowed in somewhere?"

"Yeah, we're in west Jersey. Had to pull over yesterday on the way home. It was bad, bro. Really bad."

"And you're still there? How much snow?"

"Over two feet. I wanted to leave this morning but no one was allowed to be on the roads."

"That hasn't stopped you before," Sal said. "You did it last winter just to go do the podcast."

"I know, but it wouldn't have been just me in the car. And it's not so bad being snowed in with a beautiful woman."

"Will you be home tomorrow? I was gonna see if you wanted to record a podcast."

"Yeah, I will, but can we do that the day after instead?" Brian asked. "I already know I'm not gonna feel like doing it tomorrow."

"Sure. But you're coming over here."

"Of course buddy, of course. Did you have a nice Christmas? Were you with Rachel?"

"It was good," Sal said. "And yeah, she came with me. It was a good time. What about you?"

"Uh, the same. It was nice. Oh, dude! Giovanna got me an authentic Yankees jersey with my name on it. It's sick, bro."

"Seriously? That's fuckin' cool. Did she like the statue?"

At that moment Giovanna came out of the bathroom.

"She loved it. At least I think she did." He paused and looked at her.

"Are you talking to me? Or about me?" she asked.

"Sal asked how you liked the statue." Her face lit up.

"I LOVE it. Hi Sal."

Sal chuckled. "I heard. Sounds like you knocked it out of the park. Listen, I'll let you get back to it, whatever it is you were doing. Call me tomorrow night and we'll make a plan to record."

"Sounds good. Talk to you soon." He hung up then continued to check his email. Giovanna left the room to get them drinks and when she returned the pizza box was on the bed.

"Oh my God that smells amazing," she said, handing him a soda. They watched another movie while they ate. It was after midnight when Brian said he was ready to go to sleep.

She had other ideas. She ran a hand up the hem of his t-shirt. Her fingers ran lightly through his chest hair and he knew instantly what she was up to.

"I thought we were going to sleep," he said.

"I never said that. You did. I'm not tired yet."

"I see. So what do you have in mind?"

She pulled her hand out of his shirt and got on top of him, straddling his waist. She leaned over and kissed him before sitting back up and pulling her shirt over her head.

"Oh I like where this is headed." His hands reached up and cupped her breasts. Her hands covered his and she started to grind her hips against his. She could feel him getting hard beneath her and felt herself getting wet.

She rested her hands on his chest and leaned over to kiss him again. His mouth opened but she teased him, barely inserting her tongue and lightly brushing his lips with hers. She bit his bottom lip and smiled at him. He swiftly moved a hand to the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his. He was aggressive which only served to turn her on more.

His other hand reached around to squeeze her ass, before both hands slid to the sides of her panties. She lifted her body up so he could pull them down. They were around her ankles and she kicked them off. She then grabbed his boxers and pulled them off, tossing them on the floor.

She grabbed his shaft and stroked it several times before guiding it into herself. She let out a deep breath as he filled her up. She looked into his eyes as she began to ride him. Her hands rested on his chest and she bit her bottom lip. His hands gripped her hips as she sped up her pace.

"I love you," he uttered. She smiled down at him.

"I love you too, baby."

She felt herself inching closer to orgasm with each downward thrust. She picked up her pace, arching her back and closing her eyes.

"Oh my God," she whispered under her breath. Her breathing was labored as she reached her climax. Within seconds he was filling her up with his release. When they stopped moving she bent down and kissed him softly then rolled over next to him.

"Are you tired now?" he asked her.

"I think I will sleep great now." She kissed his cheek and curled up next to him. He turned off the tv and kissed the top of her head.

"Good night sweetheart."

The next morning they were up and out of the hotel by 10:00. It was Sunday and she had to work the next day. He took her straight to her apartment and walked her to her door.

"Well, that isn't exactly how I had planned the last two days to go but there's no one I would have rather been snowed in with."

"It was fun. I have no complaints," she said with a smile.

He smiled back at her. "I'll text you later. Love you."

"Love you, too." She kissed him before disappearing inside.