Chapter 68

The next day they slept in, both happy not to have to wake up to an alarm. They got dressed and headed out to get something to eat. When they were finished they made their way to inquire about snorkeling.

They were given equipment and headed out into the turquoise water. They spent a couple of hours exploring and swimming. Giovanna, having never done it before, instantly fell in love with it.

When they had had enough they returned their equipment and headed to the Tiki Hut for some drinks. There were only a few people there, all appearing to be locals. They sat at the bar and Brian ordered a beer while Giovanna ordered a big, fruity drink complete with the little paper umbrella.

After a few drinks they were both feeling pretty buzzed. They had no idea what time it was, both agreeing that while they were on the island time didn't matter. They decided to head back to their cottage and go out to explore their private beach.

The beach was a mixture of white and pink sand. The pink sand was something this island was known for. They waded out into the shallow water, which instantly cooled them even though the water was warm.

"You need more sunscreen," Brian said. "Your nose is pink."

"Damn. Should have done that before we came out here."

They sat down at the water line and Giovanna stretched out, resting on her elbows. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes, letting the water wash over her. She was startled when a shadow fell across her face and she felt Brian's lips on hers.

She instantly allowed his tongue access and they kissed for several minutes. When he finally pulled away from her he stared into her eyes.

"How about we get you out of that bikini?" he said, reaching for the string around her neck. He pulled it, and the top loosened. He pulled it down, exposing her breasts. He licked his lips and cupped her left breast, putting his mouth on it. Her head fell back again and she bit her bottom lip.

His hand reached around her back and pulled the other string. He pulled the top off and laid it beside her. He continued to nip and suck her breasts as his hand slid down her body. He tugged at her bikini bottom and she lifted her ass so he could pull them down.

She laid flat on the sand and opened her legs, allowing him access, and he rubbed her clit. She moaned and put a hand in his hair, pulling his mouth closer to her skin. He was rough, but he knew doing it would rev her up.

"I need to feel you inside me," she said after a few minutes. He stood up and pulled off his swim trunks before he climbed on top of her. He guided himself into her, careful not to get any sand on his cock. He leaned down and kissed her while he started sliding in and out of her, her fingers getting tangled in his hair.

The water continued to wash over them as he picked up his pace and pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to go deeper and hit her G spot. It wasn't long before they were cumming together. He kissed her before rolling over onto his back, the hot sand beneath him.

"Do you want to go shower and go to dinner?" she asked once her breathing had steadied.

"I actually could go for a nap. We could rinse off at the outdoor shower then lay down."

"A nap sounds wonderful."

When they got into the bed a few minutes later, naked and with wet hair, they curled up together under the sheet and almost instantly fell asleep.

They woke a few hours later as the sun was setting. They both felt tired and neither was in a hurry to get out of bed.

"Hey beautiful," Brian said, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning. I mean good night. I feel like I could right back to sleep. And sleep until morning."

"Me, too. Are you hungry?"

"Starving," she said.

"Do you want to eat or sleep?"

"Both."

"Well let's go shower and then go eat. There isn't much here."

"Do we have to?" she asked, throwing an arm and a leg over him, her voice sounding like a petulant child.

He laughed and patted her arm.

"Yep. C'mon, we'll shower together to save time."

"No," she said as her hand gripped his side. He tickled her and she squealed and instantly let go of him.

Once they were showered and dressed they hopped on the golf cart and headed out in search of food. They ended up at The Dunmore, which had outdoor seating looking over the ocean.

They ordered drinks and dined on some of the best lobster either of them had ever had. By the time they were finished they were feeling more lively so they headed over to Daddy D's, one of the nightclubs on the island.

The music was loud, the lighting was dim and the bar was crowded. They made their way to the bar and Brian ordered them each a beer. One whole wall of the bar was open and they ambled over to that area.

When they finished their beers they decided to try and find another bar that was a little less crowded and a little less loud. They ended up at Beyond the Reef, which was sort of a sports bar. It was only about half full and the music wasn't as loud. They sat at a table near the pool table and ordered a pitcher of beer.

"Wanna play?" he asked, motioning toward the pool table.

"Absolutely. What are we playing for?"

"Oh, you wanna make a wager huh? Well, how about winners choice?"

"Sounds good," she said.

After losing the first game she talked him into a best out of three. She won the second game, and in the third game it all came down to the last ball. She banked it and it went in. Brian called shenanigans and insisted he really won since he won the first game, but it was mock outrage.

They stayed at the bar until it closed, then headed back to their cottage. The both collapsed on the bed and were immediately asleep.