Chapter 60

As Brian stepped out of the tub some time later, he dried off somewhat before putting on one of the plush robes that was hanging on one of the French doors. He handed Giovanna a towel and helped her out of the tub, wrapping her in the other robe once she had dried off a little.

"Oh I could get used to this," she said, rubbing the collar of the robe against her cheek. The robe was turquoise, thick, luxurious and felt good against her naked body.

"This is the best robe I've ever worn," Brian said.

"Even better than your silk robe?"

"Yeah, I think so."

They made their way back into the room, bringing the wine with them. She sat down on the bed with her wine glass, leaning against the headboard. He refilled his glass and sat next to her.

"Thank you for bringing me here," she said. "This place is beautiful."

"You're welcome," he said, putting a hand on her cheek and pulling her lips to his, kissing her gently. He pulled away from her and took her wine glass, setting them both on the nightstand.

He turned back to her, staring into her eyes, brushing a wisp of hair from her face. As he did so his finger brushed against the scar on her forehead. She would have that scar forever. Glass had been embedded there and the cut went deep.

"You're so beautiful," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. He leaned in to kiss her again, her mouth opening at once to allow him entrance. She put a hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. He leaned into her, letting her take control.

She turned her body so that she was facing him, her lips never leaving his. One hand was tangled in his hair, the other reached down to find a gap in his robe. She slid a hand inside and found his stiffening cock. He moaned into her mouth as her fingers wrapped around him.

She stroked him lightly and could feel him twitching as he grew harder. She pulled her hand away almost as quickly as she had put it there and reached for the tie on his robe. She pulled it open and slowly ran her hand up his thigh, to his abdomen and finally to his chest.

She pulled her mouth away from his, kissing a trail to his ear, where she bit and sucked at his earlobe. Her kisses moved to his neck, shoulders and down to his chest. Her hand ran through his small patch of chest hair as she nipped and sucked his left nipple.

Her kisses continued to trail down his body, right to the tip of his now complete erection. She kissed it, then ran her tongue over the opening, causing him to hiss. She wrapped her hand around the base and swirled her tongue around the head.

She slowly took all of him into her mouth and he moaned from the pleasure. A hand made its way to the back of her head, and he gripped her hair as her mouth moved up and down his shaft. After a few minutes she pulled her mouth away and stroked him rapidly with her hand.

She leaned in to kiss him but it was hard for him to concentrate because he was trying not to cum. He wanted to be inside her, to feel her heat swallow him up. He placed a hand on hers and she stopped pumping him.

It was his turn now. He untied her robe instantly and pulled it open to reveal her breasts. Not wasting any time he immediately took the right one in his mouth, while his hand gently cupped and caressed the left. Her head fell back and she sighed softly. As his mouth moved from one breast to the other, his beard dragged across her skin, causing her to shudder.

A hand reached up and pushed the robe off of her shoulder, and she quickly discarded it. He pulled his off as well, tossing it on the floor behind him. He gently pulled her body down the bed until she was laying on it, then positioned himself between her legs.

He spread her open with his thumb and forefinger and began to lick her clit. He loved the taste of her and he sucked hard, causing her to gasp. Thinking he may have hurt her, he eased up as he inserted a finger inside her, quickly followed by a second.

His fingers curled upwards, finding the bundle of nerves that brought her so much pleasure. Her body moved in rhythm with his fingers, and within minutes she felt herself reaching her climax. He removed his fingers, replacing them with his tongue so he could lap up her juices.

When her body stilled he made his way back up to her face and kissed her deeply. He lined his body up with hers and slowly inserted himself. Again he moaned into her mouth as her warmth surrounded him.

He wasted no time pumping into her. He had been on the verge of orgasm for a while but he was good at delaying it. He continued to kiss her as he pounded into her, their tongues battling for dominance.

When he finally felt her going over the edge he allowed himself to release into her. Their bodies writhed together as they rode out their high. They were both breathing heavily as he rolled over next to her.

Once their breathing had begun to even out she rolled over and propped herself up on an elbow. She leaned over him and brushed the hair out of his face, staring into his eyes.

"I love you," she said just before she kissed him softly. She rested her head on his chest and could hear his heart beating. He ran his fingers lightly up and down her back and shut his eyes.

"I love you, too."