The Tour

Over the next two months they spent as much time as possible together. He loved being with her. Although they weren't officially exclusive neither of them dated anyone else.

In mid September he and the other guys were going on a two week bus tour. The last date would be in Vegas. He wanted to fly her out for it but he knew she wouldn't come.

Two nights before he was to leave he took her out. At 7:00 he was knocking on her door. She answered wearing a simple black dress and black heels.

"You look beautiful," he said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Thank you," she said. "You don't look so bad yourself."

He drove them to the South Fin Grille where he had made a reservation. They were seated at a table for two near a window. He ordered a bottle of wine and they talked for a while.

"So are you excited for the tour?" she asked.

"Eh, well, I guess. I mean, it's the first time we've done anything like this. I've never traveled on a tour bus. Being stuck on there with those jerkoffs for hours on end with no escape... I don't know."

"Yeah but you all get along so well."

"You haven't been around Murray enough," he said with a laugh. "He's irritating to be around for 12 minutes. I can't imagine 12 hours. He'll be lucky if Sal doesn't murder him in his sleep. Oh, and Sal. Sal snores. Loudly. So that'll be fun. You know what, now that I think about it, maybe I'll just fly from city to city!"

"Well, I'll be happy to distract you," she said, with a wink and smile.

"I'm counting on it. I need you to help me maintain my sanity!"

"It'll be my pleasure. And speaking of pleasure... Two weeks is a long time to go without feeling you inside me."

"Is that all you're gonna miss? My cock?" he asked with a smirk.

"Of course not. But, you know, it is my favorite toy. And you're taking that away from me for two weeks. What am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

"Well, they have these new things called cell phones. They're amazing. You can text, you can talk, there's this thing called face time. There's also something called skype. So, you know, I think we'll manage."

"It won't be the same but I guess I'll make do."

After they finished dinner they went back to his house. As soon as they were inside he led her upstairs. He flipped on the bedside lamp and kicked off his shoes. He turned around and pulled her to him.

"This is gonna be the last time we get to do this for a while. We should make it memorable," he said.

"I intend to." She kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it off and let it fall to the floor. She kissed his neck and moved slowly down to his chest. She ran her fingers lightly through his chest hair and nipped at his nipples.

She looked up at him and kissed him as she unbuckled his belt. He ran his fingertips along the length of her arms as she unzipped his pants. He pulled them off along with his boxers and socks.

She took a moment to look him up and down before allowing him to embrace her. He kissed her neck and unzipped her dress. As it fell to the floor he was surprised to find she had nothing on underneath it.

"Oh my," he sighed.

"Like what you see?"

"Absolutely." He guided her to the bed and gently pushed her down on it. She scooted herself to the middle and he climbed up next to her on his hands and knees. She took his face in her hands and kissed him as he hovered over her.

He slowly lowered her onto her back and straddled her. Her arms snaked around his neck and she kissed him deeply and passionately. She wanted to savor every minute with him.

His mouth moved to her breasts and he caressed them as he alternated sucking the nipples. Her hands were tangled in his soft hair and she pulled him to her. "I love it when you do that," she whispered to him.

His mouth and hands continued to roam down her body. When he was between her legs she spread them wide apart. He could see all of her and he took a minute to burn her image into his brain. He wanted to have that image in the back of his mind to pull up when he needed it, for those lonely nights on the tour bus.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked impatiently, looking down at him.

"Just memorizing every inch of you. I might need to pull up these images when I'm alone at night." He smiled up at her, then, without warning, he parted her lips and licked her up the middle. Her head fell back, her back arched, she gripped the covers and let out a sigh.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried out at the sudden vibration she felt on her clit.

"I bought you something," he smiled up at her. She looked down and saw him holding up his index finger, a small, nubby vibrator attached to it. He pressed it back up against her clit and her head fell back against the pillow once more.

He massaged her with it as he kissed her inner thighs. She was already on the verge of climax and when he felt her body start to twitch he replaced the vibrator with his mouth. He continued to lick her as he stuck the vibrator inside her. Another loud gasp escaped her lips as he immediately found her g-spot. He sucked and licked her clit while rubbing her on the inside. She writhed beneath him, the pleasure almost unbearable.

With a click he upped the speed of the vibration, causing her to cry out once again. She was putty in his hands and he was enjoying every minute of it. Before she reached her climax he pulled out the vibrator and inserted his tongue. Almost immediately she was spilling over into his mouth.

She laid there, trembling slightly, as he slid up the bed and placed the vibrator on the nightstand. He crawled back over to her and kissed her, his tongue going deep inside her mouth.

"You can play with that while I'm gone," he said, smiling down at her. "But I get to watch." She smiled back at him and rolled him over on his back. She grabbed the vibrator and placed it on her own finger.

"You can watch me play with it right now," she purred at him. She lowered herself to his waist and kissed his abdomen. Her body was next to his and she kept herself vertical to his horizontal position. Her hand quickly found his cock and she began to pump him. He let out a soft moan and shifted slightly at her touch.

She continued to stroke him as she ran her tongue over the head. When she took all of him in her mouth his hand made its way into her hair and he gently pushed her closer to him. He had forgotten about the vibrator and was startled when he suddenly felt it rubbing against his balls.

"Fucking Christ!" he called out. It was a sensation he had never experienced before. He had used toys on women in the past, but had never had them used on him. The feeling of it mixed with her hot breath and her hand stroking him was almost more than he could handle. Without warning he exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop of him.

As he stopped moving she switched off the vibrator and put it back on the night stand. He was panting as she crawled next to him. Once he caught his breath he turned to look at her.

"I am so glad I bought that for you." She smiled and kissed him. "I need a drink. Do you want something?" he asked getting out of bed. He returned moments later with two bottles of water. He drank half of his instantly.

"Are you ready for round two?" he asked her, climbing on top of her and caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Within a doubt," she replied, smiling up at him.