Chapter 44

Giovanna arrived in Minnesota at 3:50 in the afternoon and took a cab to the hotel the guys were staying in for the night. She had texted Brian when she landed and he texted her back with his room number.

He answered the door wearing only a towel, his hair dripping water.

"Well hello," she said, smiling at him.

"Hello to you," he said as she stepped into the room. The second she sat her bag down he pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily.

"God have I missed that," he said when they broke apart.

"Me, too," she said, throwing her arms around his neck. "You smell good."

"Soap will do that. How was your flight?"

"It was fine. Relaxing actually. The plane wasn't full and there were no small children. So it was relatively quiet."

"That's great," he said, pulling on a pair of boxer shorts. "We're meeting downstairs in ten minutes to head to dinner."

"Ok. I just need to use the bathroom then I'll be ready."

After dinner they were dropped off at the theater and they waited backstage until showtime. Brian gave Giovanna an all access laminate to wear so she could move freely about without hassle. When the show started she stood at the side of the stage and watched. This was her first time seeing this show and she enjoyed it.

As soon Brian came off stage she gave him a quick kiss then scurried off to the green room so they could do their meet and greet. When that was done all the guys joined her and waited for their second show to begin.

"That was really funny you guys," she said when they walked in.

"Thank you," Murr said. "I'm really proud of this show."

After the second show they hung around for a little bit, waiting for the audience to disperse. They took a van back to the hotel and all went their separate ways.

When they got back to their room Brian collapsed on the bed. She kicked her shoes off and laid down next to him.

"Everything ok?" she asked. "You were quiet in the van."

"Yeah. I'm just wiped out." He turned on his side to face her. "I'm glad you're here," he said, placing his hand on her cheek.

"Me, too," she smiled. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"Not really. I'd rather fuck you. But I just don't have the energy."

"Well, what if you just lay here and I do all the work?"

"I like the sound of that," he said.

She got up and pulled his shoes and socks off, then removed his clothes. He laid there naked, watching her as she undressed. She did it slow, making a little show of it.

She climbed on top of him and leaned over him. She ran her fingers through his hair, messing it up, as she looked him in the eyes.

"I've missed you," she said, kissing him softly.

"Me, too. I wish I could show you how much right now."

"I can feel how much," she said, smiling at him, feeling his stiffening cock against her. She kissed him again, deeply, their tongues dancing. She kissed his neck and nipped at his earlobe, letting her mouth drag across his skin as she moved from one area to another.

She slithered down his body and took his shaft in her hand. His eyes closed as she began to stroke him. He moaned when she ran her tongue over his opening, before taking just the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and let her teeth gently glide over it. When she took all of him in her mouth he moaned louder.

She pumped him in and out of her mouth until she felt like he was ready to come. She moved back up his body and straddled his waist, hovering slightly above him. She slowly inserted him into her, letting him fill her up. He rested his hands on her thighs as she started to ride him.

She took ahold of his hands and placed them over her breasts, encouraging him to caress them. As she picked up her pace she flung her head back and closed her eyes. She concentrated on the feeling of him inside her as she neared her climax.

Went she felt herself starting to go over the edge her hands reached back and grasped his legs. She squeezed, digging her fingernails slightly into his skin. Her orgasm triggered his, and they rode it out together.

Once their bodies stopped twitching she leaned over and kissed him, before rolling over next to him.

"I am gonna sleep so good now," he said, stroking her hair. Within minutes his hand had stopped moving and she heard his breathing deepen. The sound of it lulled her to sleep.

When she woke the next morning she found herself burrowed under the covers. The room was much colder than it had been when she fell asleep. She stretched out an arm to find the bed empty beside her. She let her arm there until he returned.

"Good morning," he said, jumping back under the covers.

"Good morning," she mumbled into her pillow. "It's cold in here."

"I know. I adjusted the thermostat in the middle of the night. I can keep you warm," he said, brushing the hair out of her face. She moved closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Almost 9:00."

"What time are we leaving?"

"I'm not sure. Check out is noon so before that. I'll find out from Jeff in a little bit. Right now all I want to do is lay here with you." He kissed the top of her head and she left out a deep breath.

"I'd be happy to stay like this for eternity," she said. She had yet to open her eyes. They felt heavy and she was still tired. It wasn't long before she had fallen back to sleep.