Chapter 19

When they pulled into his driveway he turned the car off and looked at her.

"If you'd rather go home I'll understand," he said to her.

"No, I want to stay. I don't want to be alone."

As soon as they were in the house they were greeted by all three cats. They both sat on the floor and had a cat party. It lifted Giovanna's spirits to play with the cats. Brian got up to feed them and they followed.

When he came back into the living room he found her standing by the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Waiting for you." She walked over and pulled him to her. She kissed him deeply, her body pressed as close to his as possible. He put an arm around her waist and a hand on the back of her head. He had been looking forward to this all day. He broke apart from her after a couple of minutes and took her hand, leading her upstairs.

The intense kissing resumed immediately once they got in his room. She pulled him onto the bed with her. Right now, in this moment, this was all she wanted to do. Kiss him. Deeply. Passionately. Kissing him made her body tingle.

Since she had initiated this he decided to let her be in control and dictate the pace. She was a good kisser so he was content to go slow.

She rolled him over on his back and straddled him. She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. His hands were on her thighs and he waited for her to make the next move.

"I love you," she said, bending over, her face inches from his.

"I love you, too."

She kissed him again, her hands on either side of his face. He put his arms around her and ran his fingertips up and down her spine. A shiver ran through her body at his light touch. She sat up and unhooked her bra, taking it off and dropping it.

His eyes were fixed on hers as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Her hands rested on top of his as he squeezed gently. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her back arched slightly and she moaned softly. She began to grind on him and could feel him getting harder beneath her.

She reached down and unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants. She continued to grind on him as she put her hands under his shirt and ran her hands over his chest. His hands were still on her breasts and he ran his fingers over her nipples.

She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She leaned over and kissed him, her tongue immediately meeting his. He put his hands in her hair and pulled her close to him, her breasts rubbing up against his chest. She moaned into his mouth and felt his cock twitch beneath her crotch.

She abruptly stood up and removed the remainder of her clothes. He did the same, watching her as she climbed back into the bed.

"I want you on top," she said to him in a soft voice. He moved over so she could lay down before straddling her. She put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers. He lifted himself slightly and slowly inserted himself into her. She was really wet so he slid in easily. He moaned into her mouth as her pussy surrounded him.

"You feel so good inside me," she whispered, looking him in the eyes. He slowly pumped into her, his pace quickly increasing. Their bodies were in sync, moving together. A few groans escaped his lips as he thrust faster and deeper into her.

He felt himself approaching his climax and tried to hold out for her. She was quickly catching up to him as he hit her sweet spot with each thrust. He could tell she was close when she arched her back and dug her nails into his back. They came at the same time and rode out their high together. He leaned down and kissed her gently before rolling over next to her.

He pulled her to him and kissed her head, his breath still rapid. She exhaled deeply, her head resting on his chest.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"For everything."

"OK," he said with a small laugh. "You're welcome."

"I know it sounds weird. I don't really know how to put into words how I feel." She sighed. "It's just been a really emotional twenty four hours. I'm just very grateful to have you in my life. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel good... I can't imagine my life right now without you in it."

"I feel the same way. You make me happy. That's not an easy feat. Most people just piss me off. I'm so glad you're here with me right now."

She kissed his cheek then laid her head back down on his chest. "I could lay here with you forever. Just like this."

"As delightful as that sounds I'm starving. How about a pizza?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. But just lay here for a couple more minutes first?"

"Sure."

When the pizza arrived they sat on the couch and watched a movie as they ate. After the movie Brian challenged her to a few rounds of Mario Kart on the Wii. That turned into three hours of video games.

It was after midnight when they decided to go to bed. They were both tired but not quite ready to go to sleep. They laid in the dark for a while and talked, about nothing in particular. When she started yawning Brian pulled her to him, his arms around her.

"Good night," he said.

"Good night." Her lips met his and they shared a long, deep kiss. She curled up next to him and within minutes they were both asleep.