Stealing Kisses (Quicksilver [X-Men] x Reader)

You huffed as you grabbed your box full of records & tapes, carrying it down into the basement. You & the speedster had been dating a little over three years now & figured it was time to move in together; however, he still lived in his mother's basement, so you had to move into his house. It was a bit if a tight fit, but the place you were living in currently was the absolute most miserable excuse for a home & Peter needed to help take care of his sister & mom. In all honesty, you didn't mind it at all. Peter's mom had always been so great to you & always thanked you for keeping Peter out of trouble. She loved you a lot & you'd always enjoyed helping her out, although she always refused it. Now, she couldn't refuse it as easily since you would be living in her home. If she was being honest, she wasn't going to refuse it this time because she knew that you would keep Peter safe & out of trouble twenty four seven now, & that was a big source of relief for the busy & tired mother. You were the only person in the whole world who could keep up with him & that alone was a big load off her shoulders. You had helped her a lot just by watching Peter & letting you move in with him was not only a source of repayment, but an absolute joy. She loved you as if you were one of her own children, & you were extremely grateful.

Peter kept zipping in & out of the basement as he brought in all the lighter stuff. Although he had super speed, he unfortunately, did not have super strength, so ge couldn't carry boxes that were too heavy and/or large, leaving those up to you.

When you finally set the first heavy box of music down on his couch, you blew your hair out of your face & breathed heavily as you brushed some sweat off your forehead. You heard Peter whoosh in, dropping off more stuff. You couldn't see his face, but if you had, you would have seen the massive guilt he had. He felt so badly about making you carry all these heavy boxes & he wished so much that he could be of more help, but he knew that you would appreciate any little thing he did. He still wished he could somehow say he was sorry in an effective way that would make him feel like it truly made up for all the manual labor he was having you do. A smile came to his face when he came up with an idea.

As your body finally relaxed & you got ready to go grab another box, you turned to find Peter standing on his steps with that cute little smile on his face. You immediately smiled at the sight of your boyfriend, but before you could say anything, he placed a quick kiss against your cheek & ran off. You smiled wider & shook her head a bit as you walked back up the steps to get more boxes. This was merely the beginning.

The next kiss he stole was when you brought in the last box. Once you set it down, he was immediately by your side. He stopped once more so that you could see him before he leaned closer & kissed you quickly on the cheek before he was gone again. You just rolled your eyes & opened the box with all your music, "Peter, where do you want me to put my music?"

He was by your side in a flash again, "Set them next to mine, on that shelf," thankfully, on account of your skillful organizing, all your music was organized already into alphabetical order by artist & then chronological order by album. You quickly stacked all your records & tapes by his before going to open another box. Peter had raced over to his Pong game, playing it quickly.

You rolled your eyes & opened up one of the many boxes of your clothes, "Can you help me with these, Pete?" he was by your side immediately, grabbing all your clothes from the box & neatly hanging them in his closet. In the blink of an eye, he organized all your clothes from the other boxes into his closet as well. You beamed at him, "Thanks," he smiled cutely & kissed your cheek before speeding back to his Pong game. You blushed slightly & went back to unpacking. His little kissing game continued throughout the whole day. He'd leave you to unpack most of your own stuff because you were stubborn & wanted to do most of it by yourself, but whenever you called him or he sensed your frustration, he'd instantly come over & finish up. He would steal a kiss from your cheek after he finished each time & also randomly while you unpacked by yourself. If you tried to question him about it, he would act like it never happened. It made you smile & roll your eyes.

"I'm on the last box!" you cheered excitedly as you opened it. It was full of all your framed pictures of you & him together, pictures Lorna drew for you, a couple of your own drawings you were proud of, & a gorgeous painting Peter had "bought" you for at an art fair a few years ago. You set the pictures up randomly throughout the basement wherever there was an empty spot. When you finished, you smiled & did a litle victory dance, "I have officially moved in with you, Mr. Maximoff!"

He was by your side instantly, wrapping an arm around your waist & pulling you into his side, pressing a kiss to your hair, "Finally," you laughed & hugged his waist. He buried his face in your hair & sighed contentedly, his hand gently grazing your hip. You nuzzled your head onto his shoulder & smiled. He giggled softly, scrunching his nose as he laughed.

You looked up at him, "What's so funny?"

He just smiled, "Your hair tickles."

You laughed & gently pulled away from him, "You dork."

"Your dork," you rolled your eyes & grabbed a box of Twinkies from his snack shelf, tearing it open. You plopped onto his couch & grabbed one. In a flash, Peter was on the couch, crouching above you with a goofy grin, "You better be sharing," you laughed & unwrapped one, offering the first bite to him. He leaned in towards the Twinkie, but instead of taking a bite, he leaned into you & kissed you suddenly. You dropped the Twinkie in surprise before you kissed him back, causing him to grin against your lips. He pulled away, ending the kiss much too soon to your liking, grinning like an idiot.

You stared sadly at the fallen Twinkie, frowning, "What a shame. A perfectly good Twinkie, wasted."

He kissed you again, murmuring against your skin, "You're better than Twinkies."

"Huh, I wish I could say the same about you," he glared at you & you laughed as you reached down to grab the Twinkie. You blew on it, rubbing off the invisible residue & took a bite.

Peter made a disgusted face at you that looked really cute on him, "You're disgusting."

"Wow, you really now how to put me in the mood, Petey," you said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes & grabbed a Twinkie from the box, unwrapping it & taking a bite. Not surprisingly, he finished his Twinkie before you. As you finished yours, you remembered something that made you cackle out loud, "Remember the month after we started dating & how I wanted to get you to kiss me so I went out & bought Twinkie flavored lip gloss?"

He laughed, "How could I forget?"

You grinned, "I still have it."

He laughed again, leaning closer, "If you want me to kiss you, all you have to do is ask," he whispered, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

You snorted, "How about you just do it?"

He smirked, "You just don't want to ask because we both know it'll make you blush."

You rolled your eyes, "Shut your mouth & put it on mine, Maximoff, before I change my mind."

He grinned cheekily, "I thought you'd never ask," he leaned in & just as he was about to kiss you, his mother yelled.

"Peter! Why are the cops here again?!"

He yelped in surprise & fell off the couch, causing you to laugh uncontrollably. He glared at you as he got up, but you just kept laughing. He grabbed your hand & pulled you down on the floor with him, making you fall on top of him, "Hey!!"

He laughed, "Who's laughing now?"

"Pietro Django Maximoff! Get upstairs this instant!"

You grinned, "Still me," he narrowed his eyes at you & stood up, placing you back on the couch.

"I'm not done with you. When I get back, we're going to finish what we started."

You waved your dismissively, "Yeah, yeah just get your pretty ass up there before you get arrested or your mom kills you," he rolled his eyes & raced upstairs. You laid down on the couch & laughed as you heard the entire conversation going on from upstairs.