Flower Girl Saga (Update)

I wanted to start off by apologizing for being so behind with requests. I am working diligently on all pending requests & am in the process of editing several, so I promise you there is more coming & soon. In fact, tomorrow soon because I will have several new updates/requests posted starting tomorrow.

I also have other big news. Seeing all the comments & requests for more parts to my Flower Girl drabble, I have decided to create an entirely separate novella just for Daisy & Peter. The novella has already been started & will include the 3 drabbles I already composed in this book. I will keep those 3 drabbles in here; however, the remainder of Peter & Daisy's story will continue in the novella, along with some background on how they met & began dating. It will just be a short mess of fluff that I hope you will thoroughly enjoy because I love Daisy with all my heart & it makes me so happy to know that you guys love one of my original characters so much. So, if you're interested in reading about Daisy & Peter, keep an eye out for the novella! That, too, will be posted soon.

Thank you all so incredibly much for continuing to read my works & being so patient with me. I have big things in store for you all & I hope you all will enjoy them as much as I do.