Flower Girl (Part 2)

REQUESTED: Please do a part 2 for Flower Girl?

------------------------------------------------------

She hummed to herself as she slowly made her way up the driveway of the X-Mansion, making a few flowers sprout in the empty spots on the ground she passed by. She was beyond excited to make it inside & finally see her boyfriend of over five years again for the first time since he left home to come to Xavier's school. If the place hadn't been so far, she would have come to visit every day, but the distance was too far, the expenses too much, so she had to wait, much to her (and his) disappointment. She wasn't complaining; however, but rather happy that she was finally going to see him again, despite the circumstances.

Magda had gotten a call earlier that week from Charles Xavier himself, informing her that her son had broken his leg while saving the world & as much as he loved Peter (he truly did, although he only showed his annoyance with him), he was absolutely unbearable now that he was bed-ridden. This didn't come as a surprise to Ms. Maximoff, & she knew that there were only two people in the whole world who could handle Peter when he got like this: herself & Daisy. She, of course, couldn't go at such short notice & leave her other child alone, but she couldn't let Peter torment the other students & instructors either. So, she decided that asking Daisy to go would be best & she knew she'd jump at the chance to see Peter again.

Daisy smiled to herself as she made a few, small gardens spring up around the entrance of the school before she entered the giant facility. She was overwhelmed by the loud commotion of the students, seeing as she had a very quiet & bashful demeanor. Her honey-colored eyes scanned the large expanse of the hall, watching all the students bustling & chatting about.

Almost immediately, she caught the attention of the other X-Men, who were sitting a few feet away in the small area Charles had reserved as a sort of Play Den, where the students could relax & watch movies, play video games, & do whatever their little mutant hearts desired, so long as it was safe.

She wasn't hard to miss, what with her bright green, natural hair & interesting fashion taste.

"Who's that? A new kid?" Scott questioned his friends as he watched Daisy marvel at the school.

"No, it sounds like she's here to visit someone," Jean said, attempting to read her mind, which proved to be difficult because it was jumbled & swarming with thoughts both related & unrelated.

When she turned towards the group & they got a good look at her, they couldn't help but stare & be rendered a little speechless. She was very pretty & she gave off such a loving, positive energy that they all felt, even though they were a considerable distance away. She noticed the group & offered them a shy smile & faint wave before she made her way over to them.

"Oh my God, she's so adorable! That outfit is just so cute," Jubilee said happily, marveling at just how adorable she was. She had adorned a tight pair of black jeans, a pair of black Converse, a white Metallica shirt that was cut along the chest, exposing her collarbone & the small tattoo she had on one side of her collarbone, & a choker with a small daisy charm on it, a fitting gift from her boyfriend; but the most noticeable article of her wardrobe was the large, black sweater with two tigers on each side of the breast that went past her small hands & seemed to swallow her up. This sweater was her absolute favorite, considering she stole it from her boyfriend, & she wore it as often as she could, especially when she needed something to remind ber of him.

"Hi," she said softly when she reached the small group of friends, "Do any of you happen to know where Mr. Xavier's office is?"

The group took a moment to answer, still taken aback by this very cute & very shy woman. After a roll of her eyes directed towards the awe-struck group, Jean was the first to answer, "He's teaching a class right now, so he's not in there, but he'll be out here soon for lunch. You can wait here, if you'd like," she looked uncomfortable to the prospect of having to sit with the rather large group of friends, but she really wanted to see Peter, so she nodded & took an empty seat that wasn't right next to anyone else. It was quiet & awkward for a moment, but that didn't last long when there were a handful of curious mutants' minds pouring with questions they wanted to ask the green-haired woman.