Tricks & Treats (Quicksilver [X-Men] x Reader)

REQUESTED: Can you do a Halloween special with Quicksilver where the reader goes trick-or-treating & pulls pranks because it's spooky time?

------------------------------------------------------

You laughed to yourself as you strolled around your neighborhood, reaping havoc & mayhem wherever you stepped. It was Halloween night, your favorite time of year, & this was when your daily pranks reached their peaks. You absolutely outdid yourself every Halloween with your shenanigans. Last year, you made all the car alarms in your neighborhood go off only seconds apart. It drove your neighbors batshit mad, but you practically pissed yourself with laughter. This year, you had something even bigger planned; you just had to find the right house.

When you finally located the perfect home to prank, a wide grin spread across your face & you were too excited to notice the name "Maximoff" on the mailbox as you walked by. Had you seen the name, you would have thought otherwise about pranking him.

Peter was the school prankster & class clown & a proud holder of both of those titles. No one dared messed with him nor tried to dethrone him. Unlucky for you, he knew about your little pranks & had been keeping track of them. You weren't as good as him, but you were good enough to spark some competition within him. You were way too afraid to actually confront him to a prank off, but you'd be lying if you said you hadn't dreamed about kicking his ass at his own game.

You tried to contain your laughter as you carefully began throwing feathers from the pillow you brought onto the front porch. This prank had many parts to it & it began with just a simple bunch of feathers.

Peter was out taking his little sister trick-or-treating, who, of course, went as a princess. Her little feet got tired along the way home so Peter had to resort to giving her a piggy back ride, hoisting her up onto his shoulders as he held onto her & her heavy bag of candy. She was squealing happily as Peter would slow down & speed up suddenly, making her feel like she was on a roller coaster. He never went too fast, though, because he didn't want her getting whiplash.

"Peter! Can we eat all my candy when we get home?"

He chuckled, "If you eat that much you'll be sick, but we'll definitely eat some."

She pouted dramatically, "Fine," Peter just laughed.

When they finally started walking up the pathway to the front door of the Maximoff abode, Peter noticed you stuffing feathers along his front porch. He groaned, "Rotten kids; it's going to take Ma forever to clean that up!" he said to himself. How dare someone come to the home of the best prankster in this town & try to prank him?

He stopped & carefully let Lorna down & handed her her bag of candy, "You go sneak in the back while I go take care off this bas-- bad kid," he saved.

Lorna giggled, "Kick their butt, Petey!" she hugged his waist before she waddled off towards the back entrance of their home.

Peter cracked his knuckles & turned his attention to you. He began walking up to the porch, ready to kick your ass, until he got a good look at you & stopped dead in his tracks.

You, his competition for the titles of Class Clown & Best School Prankster, were at his house, trying to prank him.

The smirk that appeared on his face was big enough to stretch all the way to the Pacific Ocean & then some.

"Well, well, well," the sudden voice startled you & you immediately stopped dispersing the feathers to look at the source of the voice. Your eyes grew as wide as dinner plates when you realized who it was.

"Peter...th-this is your house?"

He walked closer so that he towered over you, "Oh, like you didn't know."

You held your hands up in defense, "I swear I had no idea! I wouldn't have done anything if I did know."

His smirk widened as he leaned closer, backing you up into his front door, "Are you intimidated by me?"

You snorted, "In your dreams, silver-locks."

He looked at you smugly, "You know, you're even cuter up close."

YYor cheeks flushed at the unexpected compliment, "I..what?"

He chuckled, "You heard me," you blushed darker & swallowed nervously.

"Listen, this was a mistake," you began, "I was just trying to outdo my prank from last year---"

He laughed, "Setting off the car alarms? Gotta admit that was pretty good."

You smiled softly, your cheeks still pink, "Thanks."

He returned your smile, "Anytime," his eyes flickered to your lips for a moment before he looked back up at you. "Can I kiss you?" he suddenly blurted, making you think he was messing with you.

"Haha, very funny Peter."

"No, I'm serious," he pouted, "Can I?"

You raised an eyebrow at him, "What kind of prank is this??"

He sighed, "It's not, I swear. I just really want to kiss you," he smiled goofily, "I have since I saw you put all those tacks on Mr. O'Brien's chair."

You blushed again, "...really?"

He nodded, "Really really."

"Oh."

He laughed, "You know, I'm going to kiss you whether you say no or yes, but it'd help my ego if you said yes," he teased.

You snorted, "You want me to fuel your already big ego? Fat chance," you crossed your arms, "My answer is no."

"Alright," before you could even say anything else, Peter pressed his warm lips flush against your own. At first, you didn't kiss back just to spite him, but pretty soon, you couldn't lie to yourself anymore & returned his kisses. He was a great kisser, gentle yet firm & slow. He was savoring the moment he had been thinking about for a long time & he definitely was going to kiss you more than once for longer than a few seconds.

When he pulled away, you were nearly breathless from all of his long & urgent kisses. He gently wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close as he nudged his forehead against yours, "Date me."

"I beg your pardon?" you inquired, still a bit delirious from his kissing & wondering whether or not you heard him correctly.

"'Date', both a noun & a verb, although in this case, I used it in the verb form, meaning to be in a relationship with someone. 'Me', a personal pronoun, in this case, I was referring to me, Peter Django Maximoff, 16 year old class clown & best prankster at---"

"No, I meant are you serious?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, I'm serious."

"Like, completely serious or just a little serious?"

He sighed & leaned closer, his lips barely brushing against yours as he whispered, "Date. Me."

You swallowed as you felt your heart race, hitting against your rib cage with each beat. You blushed softly as you finally realized that Peter was, indeed, being entirely serious. Regardless, you didn't want him to have the satisfaction of knowing just how much you liked him, "On one condition," he quirked an eyebrow up at you, both in curiosity & disbelief, "After you help me finish this prank at someone else's house," he smirked as you continued, "You have to trade some candy with me."

He couldn't stop the huge grin that spread across his face, "Deal," you outstretched your hand & he grabbed it, allowing you both to shake on the deal, "I know just the house," he mused as you broke the exchange, "That dick Mike from school lives a few blocks down."

Your grin matched his own, "Perfect," Peter helped you pick up all the feathers & replace them in your pillow case before you both set off to the new target.

That night ended up being the best Halloween of both of your lives.