You're a Work of Art (Part 2)

REQUESTED: A part 2 to the Edward drabble with smut?

------------------------------------------------------

"Edward?" you had been looking for your boyfriend for the past 20 minutes all around his lavishing home. You wanted to paint him once more, but you needed to find your paints, which had mysteriously disappeared, along with your boyfriend.

His home was large & cluttered with beautiful art, all of which made it harder to find him. Edward blended right in with the art because he was just as beautiful as every work in his home. As much as you loved gawking at him like he was the Mona Lisa, you discretely disliked his fair beauty for the moment, since it was making finding him extremely difficult to locate.

"Good Heavens, Edward, where art thou?" you sighed as you shuffled down to the basement, where Edward kept his most prized paintings. He spent a lot of time down there, simply gazing at his art & he always begged not to be disturbed; however, you were exhausted from wandering around the entire mansion looking for him & your paints, so you didn't give a damn if you disturbed him.

Sure enough, once you made it downstairs, you found Edward, drinking a glass of wine nonchalantly while soaking in a huge brass tub. You stopped dead in your tracks & raised your eyebrows. The basement was filled entirely with candles & flower petals lined the floor, providing a dim lighting that made only his face & upper body visible.

"Edward? What in God's name are you doing?"

Edward looked up at you, grinning at you devilishly as he set his glass aside, "Ah, there thou art, my love," he began, "I was beginning to wonder when thou wouldst join me."

"Join thou?" you inquired.

He grinned, "But of course! I didn't have my servants prepare this lovely bath just for me."

You blushed, staring at him incredulously, "I beg thou pardon?"

He rolled his eyes, "Darling, stop ruining the mood & get into this tub this instant," your cheeks flushed darker, but you obeyed, bashfully undressing as you made your way over to Edward & the tub. You gently & carefully lowered yourself into the warm water, sitting directly across from your boyfriend with an awkward smile on your face. He grabbed the bottle of wine beside him & an empty glass, pouring some into it before handing the glass over to you. You took it & thanked him, gulping down a generous sip in an attempt to calm your nerves.

Edward took a moment to just look you over, graciously soaking in the soft glow of your skin being illuminated by the candlelight. His eyes followed the soft laps of the water against your skin, brushing against your body quietly. Sensing his eyes on you, you blushed & downed the rest of the wine, pushing your knees up so that part of your upper body was concealed from his wandering eyes before setting the glass aside. Edward smirked, drinking from his own glass as his eyes continued looking straight at you.

You cleared your throat softly in the hopes of easing the palpable tension, "Have thou seen my paints?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Thine paints? No, I don't believe I have. Are they missing?"

You nodded, "I was going to inquire to paint thee, but alas, I could not locate my paints nor thineself."

"Well, at least thou didst find the thing thou loved more," he teased.

You smirked, "I'm afraid I did not, for I love painting like no other," you grinned, "I love it even more than I love thee."

He rolled his eyes, "Thou art lucky that I love thy sharp tongue, otherwise I'd whip thee like a servant for speaking with such carelessness."

You bit your lip at his seductive taunt, "Is that so?" he watched you for a moment before he moved towards you. His eyes locked onto yours as he looked at you with an intense expression of predation, as if you were his prey & he was on the hunt.

"Aye," he said, pressing a kiss to one of your knees, "T'is so," you bit your lip as he pressed a kiss to your other knee before slowly trailing kisses down your leg. You flushed madly as his large hands gently gripped your knees, slowly ushering them apart & swimming between them. His lips brushed against your jaw & his hands held your hips, rubbing circles into them with his thumbs. Your cheeks were still bright red as he continued to kiss & touch you, shyly letting your hands tangle themselves in his hair.

Suddenly, his lips were hot against yours, kissing you feverishly & roughly. You tried to keep up with his incessant kisses, but it proved to be difficult when he pressed his warm body into yours. You sighed against his mouth & pulled him closer, causing him to grin against your lips. He continued to tease you with his touches until finally, he gave you what you wanted, pushing your back against the tub as he eased his way in.

You buried your face in his neck & breathed hotly against his skin as he moved against you, his hands gripping the edge of the tub roughly while your hands wrapped around his shoulders to grip onto his back. He let out little groans against your ear as he moved, kissing behind it & along your jawline. You shuttered at the sound & the reverberations it sent down your spine, biting your lip. Your nails dug into his skin as he moved faster, bringing you closer & closer to the edge.

You felt his lips press against the shell of your ear, breathing heavily as he continued to move. As if all that overwhelming amount of stimulation wasn't enough, Edward began to whisper obscene things in your ear, making you blush darkly, but one phrase in particular was what really struck you.

"T'is a shame you don't have your paints to capture this moment on canvas," you lost it at that & came undone beneath him, gripping onto him tightly. Edward pressed gentle kisses along your neck as you slowly relaxed. He moved back to his original side of the tub & gently pulled you into his lap, gingerly brushing his fingers & hand along your spine comfortingly. You snuggled into him & the warm water, relaxing into his touch, "Thou art so delectable & ravishing," he breathed against your scalp, kissing your head.

You smiled against his chest, "As art thou."

"But, not as much as my beloved paintings."

You laughed, "Oh, can it, Edward."

"Watch it, dear; wouldn't want those paints to disappear again, would we?"

You instantly sat up, "So thou did taketh my paints?!"

He kissed you quickly, "Perhaps, but t'was only so that thou couldst join me down here."

You rolled your eyes, "Thou couldst have just asked."

"Ah," he grinned, "but where is the fun in that?"

You sighed & buried your face on his neck, mumbling, "Thou art an imbecile."

He tsked playfully, "I suppose I will have to do something about that tongue of yours," he smirked against your scalp, "I propose that another go at our earlier activities wouldst teach thou the proper use of thine tongue."

You returned his smirk, "If that's what thou wish, I simply cannot refuse."