Prompt #27 (Kit Walker [AHS] x Reader)

"You heard me. Take. It. Off."

------------------------------------------------------

The clouds were gray & angry, invading the bright, blue sky & encompassing it like a blanket. Everyone else had scurried inside, trapping themselves in their homes, but not you. You loved rainy, cloudy, & thunderous weather like this. Something about a cataclysmic storm approaching really got the blood in your veins racing. Kit, your fiancé, was the opposite. He hated weather like this, hated the rain. He always just stayed couped up in the house or stayed inside his shop. He was at work at the moment, no doubt cowering away from the upcoming storm.

You, on the other hand, were happily outside gardening, grinning at each clap of thunder. Kit had always said he wanted to have a huge garden, so you figured planting one right before the storm was a good idea. You had spent all morning & afternoon planting, sowing, mending, & gardening, taking a few breaks here & there for a couple of snacks & lemonade.

After nearly an entire day of gardening, you were almost finished. Your knees were so sore from pushing against the cement all day, your hands ached from being used so much, your fingers constantly cramping, & your arms felt like jelly, but it was all worth it. The garden already looked so gorgeous & you knew Kit was going to love it.

As you were finishing up the last few tasks in your new garden, Kit had come home, much earlier than usual. He had closed up earlier on account of the weather, knowing that no one was going to come by the shop anyway. You didn't hear him as he walked up the driveway, & he almost didn't see you crouched down in the grass. His eyes did see you; however, & immediately, a giant smile appeared on his face. He started walking towards you instead of the door, but stopped suddenly in his tracks. His eyes grazed down your outfit. To you, it was just your usual outfit you wore at home: a pair of old, tight jeans that you didn't feel comfortable wearing out in public & one of Kit's wife beaters that became too small for him after a few too many washes, but was tight & fitting for you. You had no clue that whenever Kit saw you in that simple outfit, his hormones kicked into overdrive & his blood boiled in want. He couldn't help himself as he stared at your butt, which was very nicely accentuated in your jeans. Your legs also looked excellent in those jeans & Kit took notice, but his favorite part was how his wife beater hugged your waist. Your hips stuck out smoothly, just begging to be grabbed by your fiancé. And, to top it all off, you were wearing his clothes. That fact alone was enough to get him going.

You finally finished up the garden, smiling at your diligent work. It looked beautiful & would remain beautiful throughout the duration of the storm. You carefully stood up, your legs wobbling a bit at the sudden movement. You let your legs adjust & the circulation flow through them before you turned around. To your surprise, you found Kit standing there, staring at you with his lip between his teeth, "Kitty!" you called affectionately as you ran towards him. The nickname started off as a joke, but you came to love it so much so that it became his signature nickname; however, only you called him that & only the two of you knew him as "Kitty". You pulled him into a tight hug when you slammed into his chest, causing him to let out an "oomf". He eagerly returned your embrace, smelling the intoxicating sent of your shampoo, which only made his lust for you grow.

You pulled away slightly, just enough so you could press your lips to his in a soft kiss, which he eagerly returned. You ended the kiss much too soon to his liking, making him pout softly, "How was work?"

He shrugged, "The usual," he drawled out. You'd be lying if you said that his accent didn't make you swoon.

You grinned, "I've got a surprise for you."

He laughed softly, "For me?"

You nodded, gently moving out of the way so that he could see the big garden you spent all day making, "Ta da!" you motioned with your hands. His eyes widened as he took everything in. A good one fourth of the yard had been transformed into a garden, filled with flowers & small seedlings. The grin on his face widened as he looked at your beautiful work & that was the last straw. He couldn't take it anymore. Your ravishing body, paired with your shampoo & the fact that you had been down on your hands & knees all day getting dirty for him threw him over the edge. He needed you & he needed you now.

"It's beautiful darlin' thank you, but we should go inside before the storm hits," you nodded & smiled, picking up all your gardening tools before following him into the house. You set them down in the little basket you kept them in & returned the basket into the garage. When you came back inside, Kit was bussling around in his room, removing his uniform, "Kit, you hungry? I made dinner & some pie for dessert!" you called, walking into the kitchen to set the table. A few moments later, Kit walked into the kitchen & wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. He pressed sensual kisses to your neck, making your hands shake slightly as you started to cut the pork roast you baked. His hands squeezed your hips softly, making you shudder slightly. His lips gently trailed higher, pressing feverishly against your jawline & throat. You bit your lip to keep yourself from emitting an embarrassing noise as his lips slowly moved upto your ear.

He kissed your earlobe softly before whispering, "I think I want dessert first."

Ignorantly, you reached for the pie, "Normally, I'd make you wait until after dinner, but since you worked so hard, I'll let it slide this time."

He chuckled as you started to slice the pie, his breath dancing against your ear, "No, darlin'," he purred, "I meant I'm ready for my real dessert," he teasingly nipped at your earlobe, grinding his teeth gently against the cartilage, "And I suggest you don't make me wait until after dinner," he teased, "Otherwise I'll be forced to throw all the lovely food you made onto the ground while I use the table to enjoy my dessert."

After a few seconds, it all clicked for you & your eyes widened as your cheeks flushed furiously at the realization, "Oh," you gently dropped the knife, ignoring the pie, "Oh," you swallowed as you bit your lip.

Kit just smirked, "Take this off," he said, tugging softly on his wife beater that you were wearing.

"Wh-what?"

He chuckled lustfully against your ear, "You heard me. Take. It. Off," you shuddered at his straight-forwardness & turned to look at him. Your eyes widened in surprise. He was only in his wife beater & underwear, the sight making your knees buckle. You looked him over, his excitement & need for you evident by the tightness of his underwear.

You tried to regain your composure, clearing your throat softly as you not-so-confidently spoke, "Take me to bed, first."

He smirked softly, "Gladly," he leaned down & picked you up bridal stlyle before carrying you to the bedroom. You held onto his neck tightly as he laid you down in bed. You immediately removed your clothes, suddenly feeling hot. Your skin was on fire as he touched you, his hands & fingers running over every little crevice of your body. You shuddered as he felt you up, pressing kisses to your lips & jaw the entire time.

Eventually, he shed the remainder of his clothes as well & immediately moved to where he needed you the most. You arched your back into him as he moved, your nails raking down his back & eliciting a delicious moan from his lips. Your hands flew up to his hair, tugging softly as he took you over the edge. He panted out your name as you yelled out his, both of you coming undone.

He laid his head against your chest when he finished, listening to the spastic rhythm of your heartbeat. You carded your fingers through his hair, lulling him to sleep. He eventually crashed due to the overwhelming satisfaction of the feeling of your heart thumping excitedly against his ear & the uneven breaths that escaped your lips. You followed soon after, dinner long forgotten.