I [Don't] Need Your Help (Kyle Spencer [AHS] x Reader)

REQUESTED: The reader goes to a party & they [Kyle's Fraternity brothers] attempt to do what they did to Madison [to the reader] but Kyle steps in & helps them out before taking them home safely?

------------------------------------------------------

You absolutely despised parties, especially college parties. Nothing but a bunch of dumb, young adults getting drunk & causing unnecessary drama. Another thing you despised: drama. In all honesty, you hated everything about parties: the forced social interactions, shitty music, alcohol, & the people there made you want to stay away from it all. You couldn't stand the bullshit that went down at parties & would never, ever want to go; however, your best friend wasn't taking no for an answer.

That's exactly how you got into the predicament you were currently in. Despite all your desperate attempts to convince your friend to just stay home & watch movies with you, they wouldn't hear it. Your whining & pleading did nothing but make your friend want to drag you out of the house by your ankles. Eager to avoid that uncomfortable situation, you reluctantly agreed to go.

Thus, you were now stuck at some frat party at some college nearby, your best friend nowhere to be seen. You both got separated when you passed through a large crowd of drunkards & haven't found each other since. Currently, you were shuffling around aimlessly, trying not to look like a deer stuck in the headlights as you searched for your friend.

Unbenounced to you, you had caught the attention of another party-goer. He was Kyle Spencer, an engineering student & fraternity member of the local college. Him & his fraternity brothers had thrown the party, although he, too, wasn't a big partier & became separated from his brothers. He didn't mind, though, considering his "brothers" were absolute jerks & being around them & their disgusting behavior made him uncomfortable & sick. Actually, he was even more thankful about it, now that he saw you.

You had given up looking for your friend & decided to take a break. You leaned against the wall as you drank the water in your red cup, trying to put your mind & nerves at ease. Kyle was watching you, noticing how uncomfortable you seemed. He worried that you had gotten really drunk & were feeling sick. He sucked in a breath before he carefully made his way over to you. Your eyes were closed, so you didn't see him until he was right in front of you & asked, "Are you okay?"

Your eyes shot open & your heart nearly leaped out of your chest from the unexpected company. You looked him over & immediately noticed the fraternity logo on the left breast area of his shirt. You rolled your eyes, figuring he was another sleazy idiot who just wanted to get in your pants.

"I'm fine," you responded, your tone emotionless & your face expressionless.

He smiled slightly, trying to appear more friendly, "Are you sure? If you need anything, like a ride home, I'd be happy to help."

You snorted, "I don't need your help or anyone's help, for that matter," he bit his lip nervously, blushing a bit. He was never really good at talking to people, but they seemed to be attracted to him easily. Yet, you didn't seem interested at all in him, & it made him a little sad. The one time he wanted someone to notice him & be attracted to him, they aren't even remotely interested. Hell, in his eyes, you seemed to hate him, even though you hadn't met him nor do you know him that well.

"I, um...do you want another drink?"

You rolled your eyes, "Look, I'm not interested in sleeping with you, so you can stop the sweet boy act. I just want to find my friend & get the Hell out of here," he opened his mouth to explain to you that all he wanted to do was talk to you & get to know you, but before he could utter a single syllable, you had already brushed past him & gone upstairs.