Best Wishes (Chptr. 1)

Zane's POV
I can't fully understand about why people wish during their birthday, or when a shooting star appears, all I know is that all wishes cannot come true but some does come true. "Zane! Its Nya's Birthday! Help us prepare." Kai said pulling me inside.

"Zane Can you make a cake that is out of this world?" Cole asks with excitement, "I can but the materials I need is either that we don't have some or I need more of it." I said sadly "Don't worry brother, We'll get some more supplies!" Jay said "Alright, but we have less than 4 hrs left, which will be not enough." I concluded "Ok guys let's go!" Lloyd said exiting the room with the others. "Oh no, I forgot to tell them of what I need." I said.

Y/N's POV
"Can I ask you something Y/N?" Nya asks "Sure but can we sit down?" I answered "Why? You look fine." She said "After a long day of being dragged around by you, my feet are tired." I said "Fine." She said pulling me to a nearby bench.

"So what do you want to ask?" I questioned "So..... Do you have a crush on one of the ninjas??" She asked staring at me "I wish." I answered "I thought you would have one already. I mean you have been hanging out with us for almost a year." She stated "A Geek going out with one of the 5 ninjas it would be finding a bacteria in a clean toilet." I said "Plus none of them is my type." I concluded "Not even Zane?" She asks.