1| Chance to See

"go and gamble with my heart."

–-----------------------------------

The sky, all I see is how my hoped have gone so far up and watch them all come down. I adored the silence of the sea as I stare at the hiding sun and the next show of the moon, "People always adore sunsets but never appreciates the sun itself." I thought randomly, the touch of the gentle water was relaxing, the sand cushioning my lower extremities, and my eyes focused on the now gone sun. "Time to go then." I thought as I stood up and walked to my nearby apartment.

The door was locked....  "She must've assumed I have a key..." My brain wonders, I knelt to a nearby flower pot  and lifted the plant and a key was hidden... "I'm home.. " I called out, as if my roommate is here. She is here, "Hey, how's your adventure?" She nicely asks "Its good I suppose, anyway, how's your school??" I asked laying my bag on the couch "It. Was. Great! A guy, well guys I meant, left a lot of love letters in my locker!" She cheers "Now, help me will ya??" She continues "What??" I asked "Can you help me replying to all these letters??", oh dear...

Ashley Braun, one of the most popular girls in our school, almost everyday she has a bucket of letters, and of course I always help. "By the way... I know you hate school because of the shit that's happening to you, but can you go to school tomorrow??" She asked "Why??" I replied looking through the letters she carelessly handed "Well... The girls, except me, wanted to give you something. The girls in your class. They're too shy to give it to me." She replies "Too shy to give it to you? Wouldn't that be better than giving it to me?" I quizzed "C'mon, its rude." She pouts "Alright fine.. But you have to do this by yourself." I said standing up "Wh- wait! I-" She stammers before I left.
Oh boy... Shit is gonna happen tomorrow... "Hey! There's some letters here addressed to you!" I can hear her yells "Just slide them through my door." I replied fixing my bed.

6 letters.... "Kai, Cole, Nya, Zane, Jay, and Lloyd..." I read out, "What do they want now?" I groan scanning through their letters...  "We miss you...." "We're worried.." "We just want to talk to you again." "You always ignored us..." "You acted as if you don't know us, your friends.".  Yeah 'friends' that's a word I haven't heard in a long time... "We're sorry...", Your apologies will never reach me..  But one phrase stood out with the five letters, not Nya's, "We love you..." Kids, always loved to play with toys and end up breaking it... Love? I know, as a friend...