Burning Love (Chptr. 3)

Kai's POV
"Kai! Focus!" Sensei yelled at me hitting me with his staff, "Sensei.. How long do we have to stay like this." Jay groans. We're standing on a wooden pole— a thin wooden pole— we're training for our balance and focus, but I can't focus with her looking at me train, or actually doing almost anything with her around.

After three second of sensei exiting the room, Jay exhaled loudly, Lloyd sat down on the pole but Zane is still cool about it, "Guys, Y/N's birthday will be next week, please give her something, or else." Cole said before sensei steps into to the room again, Jay stayed quiet, Lloyd stood up, Cole is stabilizing his balance, while I focused and thought of what would Y/N would want.

Y/N's POV
"So Y/N, what do you think of my brother Kai?" Nya asks, "Well, I'm not insulting him but describing okay?" I said "Alright." She said "What I like about him is he's cute, he's nice and handsome, a hothead." I stated "So in summary you like him?" Nya asked "No." I said "Hey guys can we play two truths and one lie." Nya called out.

"So who's first?" Cole asks, "I choose
Y/N!!" Kai and Nya yells, "Fine!, here's my two truths, first; I'm allergic to buttercups, and two; I never liked Kai. My only lie is that I don't lie." I said, Kai slightly blushed which is quite noticeable, "Pupils? Where are you? Trouble at ninjago city, go now!!" Sensei yells.

~Time Skip brought to you by Y/N's Cake~

Kai's POV
Me and Nya have to swap room 'cause he wants to be Jay and also she want me to be with Y/N, unfortunately I have to sleep BESIDE her. I entered the room and I saw Y/N painting, "Hey
Y/N." I said awkwardly "H-hey Kai, Nya switched with you, didn't she?" She said "Yeah." I answered, "This gonna be awkward, since I'm a boy and you're a girl. So I decided you sleep on the bed while I sleep on the floor." I said "No, I feel bad about you, you should sleep on the bed with me." She said continuing her painting.