6| 5 Roses, 5 Hearts

You can wish, dream, and love. But don't cry if you hoped too much...

"And that concludes our lesson about Romeo and Juliet, and also your next performance task about this topic will be 3 weeks from now." Ms. Lee said, Romeo and Juliet a classic tragedy by William Shakespeare, "Excuse me Ma'am, what's the performance task? And will there be a grouping?" Jay asks "Yeah, I agree.." Kai asked, Kai was transferred at our room because his room was rather full, so he was placed here. Cole, who is beside me, is eating his 4th M&M already he's well-known when it comes in eating in class without being found out.

"The performance task will require a 4-member group, don't worry I already grouped you, the performance task is about playing 4 scenes from the play, of course you'll decide." Ms. Lee said, "Now for the groupings, Group 1: Mae, Sky, Sean, and Via. Group 2: Mia, Craig, Alexandra, Marcos. Group 3: Clementine, Amber, Agate, and Lance. Group 4: Y/N, Cole, Kai, and Jay. Group... (It goes until group 7), Wait... I'm grouped with these numbskulls? Omg... I just hope I pass.

Lunch

"Tch, we could've chosen an easier play. But noooo, we just have to choose this one.. " Kai groans resting his head on the table, "I'm honestly disgusted on how you say that one of the most classical tragedies is troublesome to you... I do wonder how you maintain your grades." I replied "Shut up.." He muttered "Guys, stop arguing.." Jay whines "Alright, so *eats food* the scenes we picked is the Balcony Scene, The death of Mertucio, The plan of the friar Laurence and Juliet, and their marriage." Cole said eating, I nod but there's one more problem "Where are we gonna practice?"
I asked "Kai's house." Cole said, wow they actually planned this, I could hear an audible scoff from Kai but I don't care, The school bell rings we all stood up and said see you later at the porcupines's lair.

4:57pm

I'm too goddamn early...
I called Cole he said that he'll be late a little, and Jay is on his way; meanwhile, Kai is returning from swimming practice.
I leaned on the cold wall of his house and looked at the gloomy sky, its about to rain, "Y/N? You're a little too early aren't ya?" A voice said I looked down and saw Kai carrying his bags, "K-kai!! Uhhmmm... Yeah! I know how to manage my time." I said, as arrogantly as possible, "Sure you are. And I suppose you weren't late earlier... " He said opening the door, "Well?? It would be rude to deny an invitation fair Juliet.." Kai winks letting me go first "Why thank you Romeo.." I said, this is really the cast...

A few more minutes
Me and Kai practiced the balcony scene, it was tiring, but we did finished it and later on Jay and Cole arrived... I bet they were lost or somethin..

"I'm tired Y/N... Can we rest~" Kai pouts "It has only been 10 minutes Kai..." I sighed but nodded, He dropped himself on his couch and I sat beside him, "Y/N.... Who are you in love with..." Kai asked laying his head on my lap, I blushed, "W-well I-I...." I stammered "You like Lloyd don't you???" He said in a cute way, like a little child, "I-I...." I muttered "You don't  want to go with him..." He said "Why?? He's like boyfriend material.." I smiled
"Its the first stage, well, said by the girls he dumped.." He said

"He's a fucking playboy Y/N.. He broke hearts and shattered minds.." Kai continues "I didn't know..." I said "Well, now you do..." He said standing up, "But, Maybe he changed!" I said following him "Sure Y/N... That's a cute dream.. Don't cry if it did happen to you.." He said opening the door, letting Cole and Jay get in...

Later that Night

"That wraps up almost everything, now for the last one and frankly the easiest scenes.." Cole said "The Balcony Scene." Cole continues "Well, we already practiced it except..." I said "The kiss.." Kai continues with a poker face, "I don't think we're allowed to do that..." Jay said "Ehh, it gives more tension to the play though." Cole smirks...

"Uggghhhhh, fine.." Kai said dragging himself to the stage. After doing the scene here comes the kiss. Kai closed in placing his hand behind my neck, pulls in and placed his lips on mine, Why the fuck did I let him do this. I pushed him away "Its getting late I have to go..." I said running away