A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 11)

No one's POV
They say: 'A picture say a thousand words.', but what if the picture was blank? How would you know where to start? A picture that was a mere memory of the forgotten and abandoned past, the words are finite, the story is unclear, the key is nowhere to be seen. A picture, a memory, a letter, a thought, and a hope. Heartbreaking it is, to see our protagonists stuck between a singular piece of paper waiting to be understood, but with such little variables, playing by chance and luck is our only option left in this situation.

Lloyd's POV
A place of bacteria breeding: the hospital. "Um, excuse me but where is the room of, Blue L/N and Heidi L/N?" I asked the nurse at the desk, "Third floor room 30-A." She smiled, I walked away and ran up by stairs. I found the room and entered it, to be honest the view is quite scenic. "Lloyd!" Heidi greeted, "Good morning ma'am, How are you feeling?" I asked "Oh we're fine, what makes you visit us?" Blue chimed "I want to ask you about this." I said showing the photo, the room was silent and chilly, no response, nothing,
"Please answer." I continued, the silence remained. "I saw the letter behind it what does this mean?" I still continued waiting for an answer.

"You see, it was bizarre and highly supernatural." Blue said breaking the silence, "Yes, she predicted it, she knew what was coming." Heidi added, I was lost in their statements: powers?; luck?; or maybe....

"Please tell me more." I said filled with hope that I will unravel(Insert Tokyo ghoul music...) this story. "It was 3 years ago; we were planning on moving back but before we left me and Y/N went on one last ride around town but then, she stated: 'What ever happens next within the next 30-45 second please move to the passenger's chair and keep your head low.', After the next 30 seconds of driving an over speeding car came, before it hits us I moved to the passenger's seat and came the impact. I survived but she barely made it. For the cost of her life she has to forget almost everything.
Including you." Blue said with tears running down.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked reluctantly, "It slipped out our minds, we're sorry." Heidi replied. I looked at the photo and saw what used to be so new and refreshing but later turned to an amalgamation of unclear, infinite, meaningless words.

But what ever happens next.

I'll still LOVE HER.