A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 12)

Lloyd's POV
"Hey, Heidi, may I ask?" I said "Bring it." She chuckled "What's with Your husband being like that to you guys?" I asked, another pause of silence before Blue replied: "Its none of your business.", the door opens to reveal Y/N, upset. "Hey Y/N." I smiled "Mom! Blue! Are you alright? I was worried sick!" She yelled asking, "My god N/N, quiet down." Blue groaned "Sorry, Lloyd called and.... by the way. Why are you here?!" She asked looking at me, "Just visiting my soon to be mother-in-law." I chuckled "Okay? Anyways, I came here to give you this mom." She said gesturing me to go outside. Talk about being rude.

After 30 minutes she finally came out. "Hey Lloyd, ready to go home?" She chimed, I nodded and we walked into the dark hallway, "So, mind telling me why are you here-!, oohh, what is that? Is that a photo?! Can I see it? Can I?" She asked franticly, "S-sure, I guess." I replied handing the photo, "It looks like you! And. Me?" She said "Its a photo of us when we were 15 yrs old; we were at the ice skating rink, goofing around." I chuckled, "Its looks familiar though." She replied.

At the car :P

"Hey Jay, is Y/N there already?" I asked Jay, "I thought she was with you?" He replied "She said she'll be there by 4." I answered "She's not here but she left a note." He said "So she did came." I replied "I dunno, but it said here she'll be wearing some blades, and head on the rink." He replied "Thanks, now I know where she is."

I parked in front of the skating rink, Zane loves going here, probably she's with Zane and probably Kai. "Hello. Is Y/N here?" I asked the counter "Ah! Yes, she by the rink with Zane and Kai. She's all alone for some reason but she has an audience." The lady replied "Ok.", "Good thing I brought my skates, though, I'm really curious on her style.".
I walked through the hallway and saw Kai and Zane and Y/N at the rink. "Go Y/N!!!" Kai yells, "Hey guys, never thought you three will be here." I said teasingly "You should've seen Y/N though." Zane compliments "Oh? Well how about another round?" I asked "Y/N!!! Another round Lloyd arrived." Kai yelled "K!" She yelled back, "Years ago she was an amateur; always so stubborn and work herself til she drop. Lets see the new Y/N."

"Her style is based in seductiveness and love: a girl whom plays the heart of a play boy." Zane states "Those jumps, that sequence, as if she's communicating through hardcore seduction, as if the atmosphere of this place is full of ecstasy." I replied, "Crap." I heard her say before falling down. "She needs to work on that." We all said.

Why am I so addicted to skating nowadays? Its so romantic, dynamic, and graceful. A perfect theme for the two remaining scenarios an also after the book I'll be making a part two and maybe a new fanfic revolving around skating and its an anime so comment on which one should I do both...

Toodles!!