Rock Hard Promises (Chptr 9)

Y/N's POV
After window shopping we took a break at the park nearby, flowers were blooming, birds are singing, on days like these, I have to learn how to loosen up and relax, for the past 7 years I never learned how to relax, and this soothing and calming feeling is what I forgot over those years. "So how's your status with Cole?" Izzy asked "Why do you have to be this nosy." I asked squinting my eyes "Fine. But I kinda noticed that the girl that was with Cole is probably his cousin..." She states "Dare mo kinishinai?" I said "Are we going Japanese again?" She pouts "Nani?" I asked "*sighs* Seriously? C'mon let's talk to them." She said grabbing me "Īe" I said hesitating.

"Don't be stubborn." She said pulling me full force "Fine I'll go just stop tearing mah limb." I sighed "Thank you for your cooperation." She smiles. Freaky I must say...

Cole's POV
"How many times do I have to tell you she's my gf. 'Kay?" I elaborated "You said you guys broke up!" Luna(My OC and Cole's Cousin like in Kai's scenario...)yelled. "Keep it down, we're in a public place." I whispered "Fine." She pouted "H-hey Cole." A voice soothingly greets behind my back "Hey Y/N.".....

So... This link is like where the lemon book is:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/KsXpblRiKw