(1K viewer Special) Greenflame

Note:
Mature Content ahead, 18+ is recommended
Its my first time doing this so bear with this one (Some little Lemon.) 😅😅

Lloyd's POV
I'm so glad that I got a villa just last week so I could avoid that hot-head porcupine, yep I have a crush on him ever since we defeated Morro, I sometimes approach him and he also approaches me. The only way I could get close to him is to be just a friend. It may be the worst plan but I have to step things up tonight I'm gonna invite all of them for a party, this should be fun.

~Later that night~

"Yo Lloyd, nice place btw." Jay said entering the house with Nya and Cole, "Where's the others?" I ask "Kai is just late, y'know typical him, Zane is with sensei for something." Cole states, speaking of the devil the doorbell rang, opening the door my mind squeals seeing him in front of me. "Hey Lloyd sorry I'm late." He said awkwardly "No need, you're just in time." I said smiling and taking his coat. "So what're we gonna do here?" Cole asks "I brought some beer and some chips!!" Jay yells out, We all except Nya sprung up and got ourselves some bottles and a bag of chips. We all got ourselves almost drunk, Jay fainted 5 minutes ago Cole is still drinking and eating Kai gave up and placed his hand across me, which is lucky and awkward, Nya is still waiting for Cole to stop so they can go home. Eventually Cole gave up and carried Jay to their Car "Thanks Lloyd , and also are you okay with Kai crashing a night here?" Nya asks, my mind gone blank as she asked that, my crush sleeping beside me? I can't handle this pressure, Before I even answered they already left.

"Lloyd... *hic* Where.... Are ... You??" Kai said slowly "Kai what do you need?" I asked "This couch is to hard." He complains "Alright then, I'll carry you to my bed." I said dragging him from my couch. I dropped him off on my bed, I was gonna sleep on the couch but I was pulled back by him, "Lloyd can you sleep beside me?" He asks, I blushed and just answered that its okay. I laid down beside him and by the blink of an eye crawled on top of me and said: "I want to make this alone time.... Not wasted~.". He dug through my sweet spot making me blush, He grins after lifting his head, "I can you like that eh?" He asks, I shook my head making him scoff and placing his hand below my shirt, he didn't care about my uneasiness he only care of what my reaction would be after this.

"Please s-stop this is w-wrong." I said, he paused " You want me too stop, *chuckles*, well beg for it." He said grabbing me by my collar "Please Kai s-stop..." I begged as he ordered, but by that time he already fell asleep. "Thank god its over." My mind rejoiced as I fell asleep.