Burning Love (Chptr. 8)

(Note):
You all know what happened in Season 5, Right?, well I ain't gonna type everything. I'll just type in when they just found out the solution in the maze.

Kai's POV
"No one got separated right?" Lloyd asked everyone, "One.... Two... Wait." Cole said "Where's Y/N?" I freaked out, "Calm down Kai, she's probably looking for us upstairs." Jay said calmly "How could you be so calm?!" I yelled "Look the realm crystal." Cole pointed north "You guys go ahead, I have to find her." I said "She's fine, remember. She's capable of defending herself. I'm sure she'll find this hole... Eventually." Cole explains.

"But... what if Morro got her from up there." I asked "Y/N knows how to defeat these ghosts remember?" Jay said "You know Morro right? He's unpredictable." I explained, "You know, the red ninja is right." Y/N's voice echoed but it has a rough tone, "Y/N! You're-, You." I scowled "I am quite unpredictable, now can you predict whatever might happen next?" He asked "You don't have powers. You cant hurt us!!" Lloyd yells "Like I said; I am unpredictable." He said disappearing in thin air. "What happened? Where is he?" Jay worries "Do you think that, Y/N is an elemental master?" Cole asks "Could be." Zane replied.

"How can you attack someone you can't see? I'm not invisible. But just pure air." Morro states, reappearing on a cliff we didn't dare attack him, "What's wrong? Can't touch me? *Laughs*, Give me the realm crystal, and you can have her." He said exiting from Y/N's body, "We should give it." Me and Cole said at the same time "Let's revise our options shall we?" Lloyd asks "We can throw it in the water." Jay said "Then Morro will go to the body, swim to the crystal and leave us here." I replied, "I can heat up the crystal, making him yelp and drop onto the river while Jay and Cole grab Y/N and Lloyd to get the crystal." I stated "What do you say Zane?" Lloyd asks "Its honestly a well-devised plan.".