(3K Special!!) Sneak Peak of My Ninjago High

Chapter 1
(Kai x Y/N)

Ninjago High, A High School that became popular by 5 boys, who else could they be? Well of course its none other than Lloyd, Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane. Being famous didn't stop them from not entering high school though, and of course with one of them in my class I had a fair share of hardships and insults with that porcupine, and here I am annoyed on the outside but inside, I'm basically drooling over him, "Hey Y/N, you seem awfully quiet." Veronica's voiced echoed through my thoughts, "I'm just pondering." I smiled.

"Algebra is next, and based on the info I got, Mr. Johnson has to group you guys in pairs, "How exactly is he gonna group us?" I asked "Horizontally." She answers with a mouth full of potatoes, calculating the scenarios, and possibilities, then, I came to a conclusion.

(Jay x Y/N)
Ever thought of someone that could meet up your odds? Turns out not only you're the school's number one's geek but absolutely capturing the eyes of the boys, none of them caught my attention, except none other than the shocking master of lightning. Girls practically fanboy him 24/7, but he seems to grown attach to me, from Chemistry, Algebra, and Physics. Girls would sometimes bully me since I'm physically incapable of defense and their jealousy over me and Jay, but ever since we met he would be there to stand up to me. What a dream boy...

"Ms. Rosseta! Are you paying attention to my class." Ms. Collete scolded me, "Y-yes Ma'am." I replied "Are you sure? Then why not solve this problem that I just discussed." She said, Solving the total resistance, current, and volts as well as Voltage drop, and the current through each resistor is our past topic in the first quarter which quite a breeze, "Total resistance is equal to 12.9Ohms, Total Voltage is 24V, Total Current is 35A." I stated "Very well." She said, "Great job Y/N." Jay whispers from the back. I blushed and paid close attention. Still with him on my back, its quite a struggle.

(Cole x Y/N)
President if the cooking club, A genius about history, geography, and astronomy, and a part-time working pastry chef. That's the kind of life I live in this world, but over the years, I still feel empty, looking around the streets are filled with couples and lovers, I've grown in a wealthy family, I get what I want and etc. but money can't pay for a jar of love or a yard of happiness, waiting for anyone to try and court me but over the course of time, it seems that waiting for the right time is not worth it.

"Excuse me but is this the cooking club?" A tall guy asked in front of me, "Ah, yes!" I sprung up "How can we help you?" I asked "I would like to join this club." He said "Ah yes, please fill up this form for the necessary information the club needs." I smiled, waiting for minutes which seems like hours he was done, "Cole Brookstone, 18 years old, from 10-Uranium. Here's your cap and apron and as well as your pin. And as a ritual... A hug!" I said hugging him, It was awkward but it was kinda sweet.

(Zane x Y/N)
What would be worse than the stress that I receive per day? Well, being the second best to almost everything, Thanks to Zane, It's quite unfair, considering that he's a nindroid. Honestly I tried to beat him to everything but there's one subject he can't quite get through; calculus, confusing him with various equations and questions using it as my advantage, but he adapts.

"Hey Y/N." Zane said "What is it?" I said trying to look annoyed, "I was wondering if we could be study partners." He said, confused I thought about it, if I would study with him, that would make us as equals but then again it has its own pros and cons.

Sorry for the wait😞😓, I took a break well from updating and school but I'm back!! I'll update as fast as I can but be aware that one of the scenarios is ending. I'll leave that to your guess...