9| 5 Roses, 5 Hearts

"Abandoned for a good reason, well, good reasons that was never explained well in the news." Y/N mutters as she walked through the thick plains to reach the gymnasium. "It was being constructed when a girl suddenly disappeared, her father was an architect for the said gym. They found the body a month later. Dead. They did an autopsy afterwards and found rope burns on the wrist, a fractured arm, stabs on the back, neck, and chest. They also found chemical components that could've been poison or a way to put the child to sleep... Coincidentally her name was also.....
Y/N..." She continued as she wandered through the unfinished ruins "The murder weapon was never found as well as traces to a potential suspect.." Y/N kept muttering as she finally ended where she wants to be, "The spot where she died.... I'm on it...." She said.

Y/N's POV
We're connected, not only by name, but I can see her memories and how she felt...

So you've finally come

"Why are you making me suffer??"

Suffer?? What do you mean?

"You're in my dreams, or nightmares, you've be following me. What do you want??"

Experience.

"W-what?"

I want to experience the period of my life that I lost

"You only have yourself to blame."

Oh? Well, I was hoping you could help me. Buuuuttttt..... Looks like you can't.

"Why me?"

Because you're so gullible, unlike the others I've talked to.

"Gullible?"

You fell for the cries of a little girl. You were dumb enough to get clinged into it as well! You're the suitable vessel afterall

"Vessel??" I said trembling. The entity grew nearer with a face that I once thought innocent.... Turned to ashes.

(From glitchtale made by Camila Cuevas)

Why are you scared??

"Suitable... Vessel??"

A spirit does need a body...

"You can beg all you want! I won't let you!"

Well... You're resilient, I can give you that; however, You still have one weakness that I can exploit.

"Weakness??"

Have you already forgotten?? The suffering will end if you just give up..

That weakness??

Well....

I've seen you break many times because of it.

Its time I'll break you..... With-

"Love...."