A Sweet Heart (Finale)

I want to say that this scenario (Lloyd) was the one I made out of my own experiences (Except for love) and also to my other books, and also I want you guys to check out a book while I'm making Part 2 here is the link:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/pVilD8SZrz
Enjoy its gud..

Author's POV/ 3rd Person View
Loud cheering surrounds the stadium after the performance of a trio in figure skating and it was Y/N and Lloyd's turn to take over the Ice. Kai, Zane, Cole, Nya, Jay, and Sensei were cheering as well the overwhelming pressure were surrounding them as the announcer called their names. "You ready?" Lloyd asked as if he was not startled "Yes!!" Y/N responded trying to keep her cool. Both entered the ice as the announcer introduced them with an intriguing voice, "Next up is Lloyd Garmadon and Y/N L/N, both are 15 years old. It's their first time in the nationals with the theme of "Friendship". They'll be skating to 'Once Upon a time (Tenkitsune Adventure Remix)' ".

(Here's the music)

As the music played they waited for the higher beat of what sounded like a flute and proceeded to skate around with gracefulness and most importantly with synchronization. After 6 minutes or so they landed their last jump and made a beautiful ending pose (like the one in titanic).

The crowd clapped, cheered, and beamed as they saw a performance they had never seen before-

Present time
Y/N yelled as she jumped out of her bed (surprised to remember a fragment of her lost memories), Lloyd rushed in to give her a hug and whispered: "Are you alright?", "Woah dude, personal space geez. No need for a hug." I scolded "Sorry." He laughed, "Fine, but, could you? Ummm..." Y/N muttered "Could do what?" Lloyd asked laughing softly "Hug me again?" Y/N replied softly "And why?" He asked looking puzzled "Just... do it. Pls?" Y/N whined "Sure but you better elaborate your reasons later.." Lloyd replies and hugged Y/N.

Y/N's POV
This hug is somewhat familiar to that weird dream I saw earlier, is this what he was saying to me? About OUR past? My mom should know all this. The photo he was holding yesterday is probably another clue, I better check out his room later.
Lloyd eventually released the hug and is waiting for my answer, "Fine, it felt odd and somewhat slightly familiar." I said. At first he looked baffled but then he started crying "N/N(nickname) do you remember?" He sniffled "Ummm.... I better go. I have an Important task to do this day." I said leaving him. If what he says is true then the answers lies in my home.

School was too much for me to handle that's why there's no time for me to update sorry!!!!! The answers you seek is in prt 2