Rock Hard Promises (Chptr.3)

Cole's POV
"Hey Cole eat up." Nya said giving me a patient smile, "I'm not hungry anymore." I said leaving the table "What do you think happened to him?" Lloyd whispers to the other before I exited restaurant. I walked to the park and saw Jay with the same girl from my dreams, "Why do you keep affecting me on everywhere I go." I said to myself, "Hey Jay!" I greeted "Cole! You're finally here, meet my sister Y/N, Y/N this is Cole." Jay said "H-hey." She stammered "Heya." I answered trying to be as cool as possible.

"I'll leave you two here while I get some lunch." Jay said running away, We both had our eyes locked on to each other, she tries to hide her red blushes while I tried to stay calm. "You're brother is setting this up, isn't he?" I said "Yeah, I mean he woke me up on like 5 am, "Just to meet me and the others?" I asked "Yep." She answered.

Y/N's POV
He's actually hotter than I used to see him in the cafe during mornings, I may have a crush on him but I'll wait until he bursts out his feelings, But he makes me feel about that wether he's a mistake or a wish. "So... you wanna go with the others?" He asks "Do I have any choice." I sighed "Well we could still talk before we do." He said, "I want to learn more about you." I said "S-sure!" He stutters.