SHOCKED To See Me? (Chptr.3)

Jay's POV
"So that guy is the same guy as you were talking just a while ago?" I asked Y/N, "Obviously, but still, I would be more of a fool trying to get back with him." She said slurping her strawberry smoothie, "Hey can I ask you something?" I asked "Yea!" She excitedly said "Do you have school or something." I asked "I'm a 4th year." I said "Where's your school's location?" I quizzed "Well see that building over there? Take one left then two rights and just go straight." She answers "Okay." I smiled.

"Hey Jay!" A familiar voice said, "Nya? Why are you here?" I asked her "I just miss you." She said seating beside me, "Hey Y/N I think we need to go." I said "Wait are you gonna-" she said before We exited the shop, "Wait! Are just going to leave me like what you did a month ago?" Nya yells at me, those words ticked me off she's the one making me assume that there's true love, "Alright listen to me young lady! You're the one that left me not the other way around, then you came back crawling to me?! Y-you know what? This pointless considering that your thick head won't understand what am I saying so just, Leave. Me. Alone!" I yelled walking away.

Y/N's POV
Seeing them I feel bad for Jay, considering what he said probably left a scar on her. "Hey Jay." I said to him, he's crying and I bet that he's oblivious that I'm beside him, "What'd I do wrong?" He asked "You didn't do anything wrong, it's her that did something wrong." I said "All these pain, I can't take it anymore." He said clutching the grass, "You don't have to endure it alone, you have me." I smiled.