A Sweet Heart (Chptr. 2)

Y/N's POV
After a whole day of work I headed home dragging myself to the front door and knocked, "Honey! Your home, how's work?" Mom asked "Its actually fun but tiring." I said carrying myself up the stairs "Remember Dinner will be in 30 minutes." She said. My phone suddenly vibrates as I sat down in front of my computer, I looked on my phone and saw my friend texting me.
Text Convo:
"Hey Bestie!!"
"What do you want?"
"I'm just gonna say that you should, like totally check out this site."
"Oh? Why should I?"
"Just do it bestie It'll help with your like boyfriend problems. Anyway toodles!!"
Text Convo Ends.

I typed in the link of the website and I wasn't shocked on what I saw, its called 'Perfect Match.com', I don't want Mia to come here and tell me to use this so I just clicked 'Create Account', My username is: CandyLover295, and I waited to get a perfect pair. After 5 solid minutes of waiting a notification pops up, "You Got Paired with... CandyDragon305!!!" It said, I clicked the name and started typing.
Chat Convo:
"Hello"
"Hey"
"So you're CandyDragon huh?"
"Yeah, My friends forced me on signing up on this site."
"Yeah Me too."
"Why were you forced to sign up?"
"Because I don't have partner yet, soo..."
"I get it, my friends forced me to sign up is because that my girlfriend is like my boss, she keeps say should I do, and a bunch of stuff."
"Wow, and you let her do that?"
"I have no choice."
"You do have a choice."
"Give me some."
"Well, you could reject her requests and say that she should learn not to be that dependent on you."
"Sorry Gotta go, anyways thanks for the tip, see ya tomorrow."
"See you."
Chat Convo End.