Best Wishes (Chptr. 5)

Y/N's POV
The end of the day is quite tiring considering that I'm a part time working mechanic and a college student It barely even leave some energy for 2 hours. Exiting the school's doorway I tripped on something which made my glasses drop and shatter, now I'm completely blind. "Good luck finding your way, nerd." Clover chuckled, I start to wobble cautiously down the hallway, "Y/N, Don't go there!!" A voice yells "W-why?" I asked, I stopped there, "You could've fallen." Zane said, "Zane? Why are you here?".

"I'm here to fetch you." He said guiding me through the stair that could've killed me, "Thanks anyways." I said to Zane, Once we reached the first floor people suddenly rushed towards Zane while me being pushed out, "Zane can I have an autograph!!" One squeals "Zane I Love you!!" Another one "Zane can you crush me?!" "Zane can you help me with my project?!!", "Everyone stop!" Zane said in a loud but soothing voice.

Zane's POV
They all walked back slowly giving way to walk towards Y/N, "Shall we go now?" I asked Y/N "Let's go then." She replies dragging me to the gate.

~Time skip brought to you by slow updates~

"Dinner... Is served." I said placing a roasted chicken with mashed potatoes as well as chicken soup, "Zane? You look hilarious." Jay laughs "I am certainly not." I replied, Kai and Lloyd bursts into laughing while Cole drools over the chocolate cake, "To be honest you look adorable." Y/N smiles "Th-thanks." I said sitting sown beside her.

-another time skip (I'm sorry)

Looking at the night sky reminded me of the night me and Y/N almost kissed, "Hey. Mind if I sit down?" Y/N asks "No I don't." I said, a long pause of silence continued as we gazed upon the starry night, someone has to break the ice, "Hey Y/N, do you recall about what happened last week during a party?" I asked "Yes." She said "I was trying to do this to you." I said as I dash to her face and kissed her for 3 seconds, I leaned back to see her flustered in red and in shock, "Zane? Wh-Why?" She asked "You told me how to know if you know your in love with someone, and what you said clarified that I am completely in love to you." I said looking away "But I know you don't feel the same, so see ya." I said standing up and leaving her there.