SHOCKED to See Me?(Chptr.9)

Jay's POV
There's no word on the street about
Y/N, No updates on any social media platforms. Basically she's now erased from ninjago. It pains me to say that I should move on and forget about her, but still I know she's out there I just have to try. "Hey Jay, How are you? Lloyd asked "I'm f-fine." I sniffled "Jay, under your façade your in despair. But you decided to conceal it with a fake smile. Talk to me." He replied "I just want to see her sweet face, her calm smile. All I want to do is to wait and see her again." I stated.

"Jay, nothing will ever happen if you just sit here and wait. And you know what? Why not join me and Kai on the mall, just y'know hanging out?" Lloyd asked "Sure." I smiled "Great! We'll wait for you. And also by the way, Nya's looking forward to see and talk to you.." He said leaving the room, if Nya wants to get back to me then good luck trying to..

Time Skip!!!

"Finally! What took you so long Jay?" Kai scowled looking angry, "Impatient as always Kai." I replied, "Well Are we ready?" Lloyd asked before. "Jay! Wait up!" The same blood boiling voice yelled out, "Alright now we're ready." Nya smiled. To be honest she looked desperate.

At The Mall~~

The mall was crowded its hard to stay in one group so, we got separated by pair, Me and Lloyd got separated from the others but we continued venturing on. "Look at thy bag, I never seen such high discount on this." Lloyd said dramatically "Does this look good on Lydia?"(My OC from A sweet Heart)Lloyd asked showing me a cute shoulder bag, "She might." I shrugged "Ok.... You seem to have your head on the clouds, what's bothering you anyway?" He asked "Sshh! Look, that looks like... Y/N?!" I beamed "C'mon follow me." I said pulling him. "I mean seriously if it wasn't for him I would go-" The girl said before being interrupted "Hi Y/N!" I smiled "Uhhh... I'm sorry?" She answered, I looked at her again and she was a different person, "I'm sorry I thought you were." I said walking away.

At the Park

I sighed and contemplated, "She's really gone," My mind concluded, Its valentine's, Everything was the same as a year ago, still nostalgia remained un the air as I look back at the past...

"Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted whatever you're doing." A teary girl sniffled "You look desperate, mind if I ask?" I asked "I don't want to..." She replied, "Is it broken memories? Shattered hopes?" I guessed...

It was the day I met my true love, her lovely smile finally was revealed after a few days, sadly, I won't be seeing that again...

"What'd I do wrong?" I asked "You didn't do anything wrong, it's her that did something wrong." She said "All these pain, I can't take it anymore." I said clutching the grass, "You don't have to endure it alone, you have me." She smiled.

It was our pain that brought us together, she was there when I was in sadness, I was there to protect her. Who am I now without her?

"So? *cough* It is true. *coughing even rougher* Theres...... No.... Such thing as.... A forever....." She said slowly losing consciousness.

I lost her, just like way back in the past, all this memories brought me into tears, but nothing will ever happen, nothing will ever change...
"Jay..." A calm voice said "Y-y/n?" I said looking at the voice's direction. A sweet smile appeared before me, she's right there with a bright smile, enough to make me tear up, "Y/N!!" I said hugging her "Oh Jay, still emotional." She said "But I thought." I said "He gave me another chance. I'm so glad *sniffle* to be with you again." She cried "Let's go find the others." I said wiping every tear "Yeah." She said kissing me on the cheek, we laughed as We got inside.
"Thank you...."