Chapter Two: Send him Home

Clyde's POV

"Lets hope we can help the Skullion they are kind creatures," says Sky as we walk down the road towards Sarah Jane's house...I guess its Luke's now.

"Clyde you alright you have been quiet all the way back from school," Rani says wrapping her arm around me. I pull from her smirking.

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" I ask smiling.

"You just seem lost in thought," she says,

"Rani I am fine. I guess I am just worried about Luke," I begin.

"I am too. How has he been with you Sky?" Rani asks her.

"Over protective," she smiles.

"Nothing out of the ordinary then. He sees you as his responsibility now," I say to her.

"I want him to know that I don't always need looking after. He should of finished University first," says Sky.

"Maybe but someone needs to look after you. As much as you may not like it your under age," says Rani.

"I suppose," she sighs as we finally reach the house and we walk by Luke's car and up towards the door.

Sky is in front but stops about a meter from the door her mouth wide open. "Sky what is it?" I ask as I rush to her side to find what she is staring at.

The door to the house has completely been destroyed in pieces just into the corridor. I rush in first and head into the living room, "Luke!" I shout out his name as I find the Skullion on the ground.

"Clyde is he dead?" asks Sky looking upset.

I go over to him to see if he will wake up or breathe. I shake him but he doesn't seem to move at all. "I think he is dead," I say softly almost upset at the sight of it.

"Who killed him and where is Luke?" Rani asks looking around.

Sky had left the living room but quickly returned. "The Sontaran gun that had been left in the kitchen is destroyed by what seems to have been another gun," says Sky looking at me now concerned.

"Luke isn't here is he," says Rani.

I shake my head, "Something has happened. The Sontaran that had him captive came here took Luke and killed him. Why?"

"He would of killed him if he no longer needed him.  What is that Sontaran up to and what does he want with Luke?"

"His phone tracking device lets go up stairs to Mr Smith quickly," I say as we rush from the living room and up the stairs.

I reach the roof first. "Mr Smith we need you!" I shout as I enter the loft.

I watch as Mr Smith springs into action. "What can I do for you today Clyde?" he asks.

"We need you to quickly track Luke's phone something has happened to him," I say as Sky and Rani join me.

"Tracking cell now," Mr Smith says.

About minute later Mr Smith managed to find him. "He is heading towards what seems to be a power plant about a hour drive from here," Mr Smith explains showing us on the screen.

"They already have plenty of time on us damn it," I say frustrated.

"Clyde it be alright. Find Luke's keys you can drive now," Rani reminds me.

"I know I just hope we won't be too late to help," I say as I rush around the attic.

"Clyde what are you doing?" Mr Smith asks me.