Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!

Luke's POV

I woke gently to find Sanjay asleep huddled up next to me. I decide to leave him and just stare at him for a little bit before realization kicks in.

It's my birthday!

Well the day my mum and I chose.

I wish she could be here with us but I know she is proud and she will want me to enjoy my day like I know everyone else will want me too.

"Happy birthday Luke!" says Lenny inside my head.

"Thanks."

I kiss Sanjay on the top of the head. Sanjay stirs in his sleep before he opens his eyes looking at me.

"Happy Birthday handsome," he winks as he kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks," I smile as I continue to look at him.

"I love you Luke Smith," he says as he gets out of bed taking the warmth with him. He goes over to his draws and pulls something out from it before he comes back over getting into bed beside me.

"Sanjay," I begin.

"I wanted to give you something. Something that will make sure you will never forget that I love you and that this isn't just a thing. That this is for real, that I'm in for the long run if you are. I know you won't forget, you can't but I felt it would be nice," Sanjay explains to me.

"What?" I begin.

Sanjay hands me over a small rectangle box wrapped up. "It is also sort of for the both of us," he tells me.

I take it from him and look at it for a moment before I unwrap it to find it is some sort of box. I pull the lid off to find two identical necklaces that join together. Its not those typical cheap types either. This has clearly come from a jewellery store and probably wasn't very cheap at all.

Its gold and the bottom of each necklace have a small rectangle piece. I take one out to find that it opens up and the one I picked up reveals a small picture of Sanjay smiling at me on one side and another picture of both Sanjay and I arm in arm.

Sanjay takes out the other one from the box and reveals inside a picture of me smiling too as well as us both. "I wanted us to have something of each other. No matter where life takes us we will always have each other."

"I love it," I say to him before I kiss him on the lips and bring him into an embrace.

"I'm glad you do. Here let me put yours on," says Sanjay as he takes the necklace from me and puts it around my neck and I help Sanjay put his on.

"Lets get dressed," I say springing out of bed buzzing heading over to my wardrobe to find something nice to wear.

Sanjay and I both decide to wear a t-shirt and jeans with converses. Just as I finish putting my shoes on a knock came at the door.

"You awake yet birthday boy!" shouts Sky from the other side.

I head over to the door and pull it open. "I believe so," I smile at her.

"Happy birthday Luke!" she shouts before we hug each other.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Clyde's been up an hour doing it," she smiles as Sanjay, I and Sky decide to head downstairs.

When we reach downstairs I find Paul, Daniel, Jay, Kevin, Clyde, Rani and Mark standing by the kitchen door.

"Happy birthday!" they all shout as party poppers go off and they chuck a few balloons for the fun of it.