Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you

Luke's POV

I slowly open my eyes to a dimly lit room. The only light coming from a few candles on either side of the room on a small stand.

I am laying on what seems to be a lumpy but smooth bed. My leg seems to be bandaged up but my heart skips a beat at the sight of the chain on my left wrist that is been firmly chained to the bed.

No way I am getting out of here easy.

"Luke you are awake finally," I hear Lenny say in relief.

"Where am I?" I ask him.

"I don't know Luke, I'm sorry. But this doesn't seem good."

"You think? Can't believe it," I say as I try struggle against the chain but only to cause pain as it digs into my wrist. I give up quickly looking around the room.

It seems normal enough, rather small and no light is coming in because this room has not got a single window. I move slightly and hiss in pain at the sudden surge of pain from my leg.

"Luke you alright?" Lenny asks.

"I'll be fine. It just stings. Why am I in here? What is going on? I mean I heard that women...the Majesty. She said he won't be happy. I feel so tired," I tell Lenny going to close my eyes when I hear the door clicking open.

My eyes snap to the door to reveal a tall, rough looking man but yet I knew better. I always know better. He isn't human!

He has a strange looking tattoo across his left eye leading down into his neck and his eyes are a dark purple colour. He could pass as human for sure though.

"You are awake," his voice booms over to me.

I sit up slightly but I can't do it well because of being chained to the bed. I don't answer him only look at him. He closes the door and walks over to the bed sitting down on it being quite close to me now.

"You will only call me Majesty. What is your name?"

I shake my head, "I don't think I will tell you," I whisper.

I hadn't expected it but you never usually do until it happens. His hand had slapped me right across the face. It hardly fazed me, its happened so often recently.

"Luke," says Lenny in my head.

"Lenny its okey. It doesn't really hurt that much anymore," I tell him.

"Your name now!" he shouts this time.

"Luke Smith," I say deciding to tell him.

"Well Luke Smith I don't know how you managed to slip through my fingers the past two years but here you are. Just like they always are in the end," he smirks.

"What makes you hate children so much?" I ask him.

He gets up off the bed and starts to pace back and forth of the length of the bed. "Your not like the rest," he suddenly says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Up until today I had not sensed you. No clue you existed but now I do but yet I don't see fear in your eyes like the rest of them. Oh they were scared but your not," he says curiously looking at me, he had stopped pacing facing me with an interesting look.

"Why do you hate children so much?" I ask again.

He grabs onto my shirt glaring at me now, "You should say what makes me hate children or teenagers like you," he gritted his teeth.

"I mean I sort of already know what you are doing. I mean my friends and I already figured it out. I mean its not a genius plan is it," I smile at him.