Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team

Luke's POV

I never forget anything...usually but yet I don't think I could be bothered to back track through all my memory to pin point how many times I have either been knocked out or passed out. Its not important.

I wake to find myself laying on my bed back in my bedroom. Sanjay is laying beside me slightly snoring huddled up next to me under the covers. I put my arm around him and bring him closer happy to see him.

I can't help but wonder how long I have been out of it. I feel quite well right now.

"Hello Luke," says Lenny.

I smile pleased to hear him, "How long has it been?"

"At least a few days Luke. I've never been good at telling how long has gone by when your a sleep," he tells me.

"I can understand why. I feel better..."

"You would do Luke. Your body has kicked out and got rid of whatever Mrs Wormwood did. You have a very strong mind and body. Its not even close to of a human. You have always been so much more then that," he tells me.

"I know but don't mean I like it," I whisper back.

"You are finding it really hard aren't you?"

"Hard is an understatement. I really don't know what I am doing. I really don't know what is going on with my own body and I've never felt so confused about my own body. Something strange is going on."

"Mr Smith did scan you. I know that much but I have no idea of those results," Lenny informs me.

"I guess I'll know soon enough. Do you know anything about Mrs Wormwood?"

"I'm afraid not Luke."

"Alright well thanks anyway," I say laying back in bed my arm tightly around Sanjay but I don't dare wake him up. He looks like he needs to rest. He looks so handsome when he is a sleep.

I lay there in peace with Sanjay for what feels like an eternity but I enjoy every moment of it until a light knock echos through the room from my door. I slowly slip away from Sanjay who is still fast asleep before I go over to the door and pull it open slightly.

"Oh Luke," smiles Sky.

"Hey Sky. I just woke up a little while ago. I didn't want to wake Sanjay. He looked so peaceful and I miss being in his arms," I admit to her.

She nods, "I understand that. Mr Smith did a full body scan of you when we brought you back here. Paul and Mr Smith have been busy at work making sense of it all. Would you want to know what they found?" she asks me.

I nod my head, "Yeah I would...I don't feel like I understand anything right now," I tell her.

"Well leave Sanjay to sleep come to the attic," she smiles as she takes my hand and I follow her out into the corridor and up the stairs to the attic. I am currently wearing a baggy top and trousers. I am guessing Sanjay got me changed or I hope he did. I wouldn't like the thought of someone else doing that...

We reach the attic and Paul turns from standing in front of Mr Smith as we entered. Paul smiled at me, "Glad you are looking better at the least."

"I feel better too...so Sky said Mr Smith did a full body scan of me and well you been working hard to figure it out," I begin.

"We have. Paul has been very helpful in his knowledge," Mr Smith.

I nod, "Alright. I need to know what you found." Sky lets go of my hand but smiles pleasantly at me as she wonders over to the sofa and sits on it.